Feds Seize $15M from Fugitive in Counterfeit Case
- Fugitive Keeps Busy. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;6/2/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 84, p5
The author reports that Shaileshkumar Jain, accused of making 100 million dollars in fraudulent credit card charges and believed to be living in the Ukraine, was indicted on wire fraud and computer fraud charges.
- Fugitive apprehension task force. McManus, Elizabeth A.; Locke, Jeffrey // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Jun95, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p6
Features the Tidewater Fugitive Apprehension Task Force (TFATF), a group formed by the Virginia State Police in 1988 to concentrate efforts to capture fugitives criminals. Task force's mission; Procedures for training the investigators in the task force; Discussion of a TFATF case in July 9,...
- Lone Wolf. Freeman, Scott // Atlanta;Jul2000, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p70
Relates the search of Eric Robert Rudolph, a lone fugitive bomber by the Federal Bureau of Investigation agents in the United States. Impact of the several bombings on the society; Damage of the bombings incident; Persistence of the search team to capture the bomber; Family and personal...
- FBI Dragnet In Lesbian Community. // Lesbian Tide;May/Jun75, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p4
Comments on the actions taken by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) against feminist fugitives. Use of the Grand Jury as the dragnet front of the FBI; Concerns about the presence of FBI informers in the leftist feminist movement.
- CORRECTION. // Smithsonian;Feb2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p12
A correction to the article "The Year We Were Born" is presented.
- Top five most wanted individuals by the Van Zandt County Sheriff's Office. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);6/5/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 23, p4
The article lists the top five most wanted individuals by the Van Zandt County Sheriff's Office in Texas who include Jeffrey Glenn Pierson, Claude Kenneth Danforth and David Doyle Addison.
- Three on DPS Top 10 caught. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/18/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that three of the listed fugitives in the Top 10 most wanted list of the Department of Public Safety in Texas were apprehended including Richard Donny Carillo, Rhigo Montoya, and Raul Flores Jr.
- This changing world. Bochner, Paul // New Yorker;06/09/97, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p38
Reports the arrest of armed fugitives in the village of Nyack, New York. Fugitive groups in the United States; Ambush of Brink's armored truck; Getaway tactics; Crashing halt at the brick walls of Rosie O'Donnell's house.
- India May Give Pakistan a Corrected List. // India -- West;5/27/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 27, pA34
The article reports on the revised list of fugitives which is likely to be send by the Indian Home Ministry to Pakistan.