- EMBO Reports: Stem cells 'by default'. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/14/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on an article in that was published in the journal "Embo Reports" which suggests that more work is needed to be done in knowing the determining factors that confer stem cells their main particular features.
- FOCAL POINT. // Laboratory News;Aug2014, p7
The article focuses on scientific studies on topics including cranial structure of the Late Carboniferous Gephyrostegus bohemicus, NANOG, an essential gene for embryonic stem cells, and plant growth.
- Systemic signals regulate ageing and rejuvenation of blood stem cell niches. Mayack, Shane R.; Shadrach, Jennifer L.; Kim, Francis S.; Wagers, Amy J. // Nature;10/14/2010, Vol. 467 Issue 7317, p872
The article announces that the article "Systemic signals regulate ageing and rejuvenation of blood stem cell niches," by Shane R. Mayack and colleagues has been retracted by three of its authors from the 2010 issue of the journal "Nature."
- Editorial. Harris, Curtis C. // Carcinogenesis;Jan2017, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p1
No abstract available.
- STAP revisited. // Nature;9/24/2015, Vol. 525 Issue 7570, p426
The article focuses on the scientific controversy of a retracted research paper that was published in "Nature" in 2014 on stimulus-triggered acquisition of pluripotency (STAP), which was claimed as a method to reprogram cells. The author discusses failed research efforts to replicate the...
- Welcome to Biomedical Research and Therapy. Van Pham, Phuc // Biomedical Research & Therapy;2014, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p1
The article offers information on the Biomedical Research and Therapy journal. Topics mentioned include the official jornal of Stem Cell Research and Application (SCL), the mission to deliver documented studies to biomedical doctors and researchers, and the support to the journal of Springer...
- Talking schism. James, Carol Tiffin; Neelley, Nancy G.; Macdonald, Mike; Horst, Toby; Nance, Arnold // Christian Century;8/10/2004, Vol. 121 Issue 16, p44
Presents letters to the editor referencing to articles and issues published in previous issues of the periodical "Christian Century." "Let's Talk Theology," focusing on the debate on schism; "Price to Pay," dealing with stem cell research.
- Stem-cell furore erupts. Abbott, Alison // Nature;7/1/2010, Vol. 466 Issue 7302, p17
The article discusses the long-rumbling hostilities between stem cell researchers in Germany after "Nature" released a reanalysis of data from the 2008 article. The researchers behind the original work reported with the use of cells from adult human testes to make pluripotent stem cells having...
- LETTERS. Lau, Henry; Plagens, Mary // Crain's Detroit Business;6/21/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p8
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in different issues including the article "Fundraising their way: Younger set throws its own events for charity," published in the June 7, 2010 issue and "Take stand for stem cell research," published in the June 14, 2010...