NIFTY NOTIONS FROM LANTERN MOON
- Fun Sized. // Interweave Knits;Fall2013, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p6
The article features several knitting project holders including the Blue Q Zipper pouch, Della Q's notions case and the Mindy Pocket by Lantern Moon.
- Quilting Basics. // Quilter's World;Autumn2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p126
The article discusses various issues concerning quilting. It describes the basic techniques in quilting, such as borders, quilt backing and batting, and binding the quilt. Definitions of terms used in quilting are also provided, including basting, batting and fabric grain. The article also...
- Get your giftgiven' groove on. White, Kelly // Girls' Life;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p76
The article presents information on certain fabrics that can be modified and gifted to someone. Everybody knows sewing isn't a granny thing anymore, so the article shows you how to turn a piece of fabric into a piece of fab. Even if someone has never sewn a thing in his life, these projects are...
- Village Shrubs. // Annie's Plastic Canvas;Sep2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p27
Presents steps in making the Village shrubs stitches. Materials needed.
- Mailbox. Elledge, Audrey; Baird, Alta; Cook, Sylvia A.; Conahye, Terri // Annie's Plastic Canvas;Sep2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p5
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. View on the Everything's Coming UP Clover Project; Information on the designs of plastic canvas.
- Bubblegum Bungalow. // Annie's Plastic Canvas;Sep2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p24
Offers tips on how make the Bubblegum Bungalow stitches. Materials needed; Information on how to make the bungalow and roof and chimney assembly.
- NEEDLECRAFT BEST SELLERS. // Library Journal;5/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 9, p67
Lists a number of best-selling books about needlework and crafts. "A Collection of Afghans"; "Vogue Knitting"; "Family Album: More Glorious Knits for Children and Adults," by K. Fassett and Z. Hunt; "Traditional Samplers," by R. Forstner; "Holidays in Cross-Stitch"; "Granny Crochet Favorites";...
- fresh picked knits. CASE, JILL // Creative Knitting;May2011, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p12
The article offers information on several knitting equipment and supplies including a batik needle case from Lantern Moon, a pouch where knitters can store their straight, circular or double points needles, as well as crochet hooks and other small knitting supplies and the Lilly Straight Needle...
- PÄ«kake Stitch and Cut Pieces: Snowflake. // Making Ribbon Leis 2;2003, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions on how to make a ribbon lei called snowflake. The materials and tools needed include white picot or feather-edge ribbon, Flora-bow ribbon, beading needle and wooden clothespin. The procedure follows.