- Winter Delights!: Frosty Bottle Hugger. // Fast & Fun Scrap Crafts;2002, p128
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a Winter-inspired bottle holder.
- Secret Santa. // Family Christmas: Handmade Gifts & Heartfelt Stories;2006, p14
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a special bag for a surprise from Santa Claus.
- Canvas Beach Bag. // Cool Rubber Stamp Art;2005, p26
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making personalized canvas tote bags.
- Make Your Own Bulla. Schafer, Elizabeth D. // Appleseeds;Dec2000, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p30
Describes how to make a small pouch called a bulla.
- travel case. // Simply Beautiful Ribbon Craft;2005, p88
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a travel case.
- Make a Bag for Dad. Byrkett, Norma Jean // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p40
The article offers step-by-step instructions in making a bag.
- Bags. Watts, Pam // Beginner's Guide to Machine Embroidery;2004, p59
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making little bags using machine embroidery techniques.
- BRIARWOOD HUNTINGTON. Schmidt, Veronica // Metro (NZ);Sep2003, Issue 267, p70
This article presents information about a bag Briarwood Huntington. This bag is made of leather and it is handcrafted in New Zealand. The leather's natural cracks and markings give the bag a slightly worn look. Its price is $649.
- The sleeping-bag landscape. Bailey, Rowan; Barber, Claire // Craft Plus Design Enquiry;2015, Issue 7, p49
This essay considers the 'sleeping-bag' as a travelling concept for developing new relations between the landscape and textiles. It examines the sleeping-bag within the wider historical and cultural contexts in which the material qualities of cloth are carried and transformed. By examining the...