A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR
- Untitled. Alexander, Carol // Crochet World;Spring2015 Blue Ribbon Crochet, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including crochet patterns, home accents for crochet decorations, and crochet designs for babies and toddlers.
- BIRTHDAY CAKE. CHILDS, DONNA // Interweave Crochet;Spring2016, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating the Birthday Cake crochet pattern.
- CROCHET CONNECTIONS. // Crochet World;Oct2014, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p36
Several letters to the editor are presented which highlight readers' requests for different crochet patterns including a toaster oven, a curtain, and a sock.
- AND THE WINNER ISï¿½. LONG, CINDY // Crochet!;Jul2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p66
The article cites the need to showcase outstanding crochet talent which will be called the Golden Hook Awards. Aside from the regular categories such as Best Original Pattern, Best Use of Color and Best Filet Tablecloth, other awards for which the author could excel in maybe added including the...
- dolman sleeve lacy shrug. // Fashions to Flaunt Crocheted With Noro Yarns;
The article offers step-by-step instructions for dolman sleeve lacy shrug crocheting.
- INTRODUCTION TO JAPANESE CROCHET PART 2. Eckman, Edie // Crochet!;Jul2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p24
A guide to Japanese crochet is presented. Familiarizing oneself with crochet-related Japanese characters is suggested. Crocheters can benefit from the graphical presentation of most Japanese patterns. The importance of knowing the type of yarn to use and matching the gauge of the pattern is...
- FUNNY CROCHET DEFINITIONS. Long, Cindy // Crochet!;Nov2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p98
The article presents several funny crochet definitions. They include pattern, which is defined as a set of written instructions that may or may not result in creating the object in the pictures. Another term is catalog, which is defined as a dangerous device that hypnotizes crocheters and lulls...
- INTRODUCTION TO JAPANESE CROCHET. Eckman, Edie // Crochet!;Mar2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p24
The article presents information on Japanese crochet patterns. Such patterns are very graphic in nature. The basic symbols that can be found on the crochet chart can be grouped to form representations of more complex stitches. To indicate a stitch, slightly different symbols may be used by...
- We â™¥ Stitch Markers. Graves, Andee // Interweave Crochet;Jun2012, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p20
The article offers information on stitch markers for crocheting. Benefits of using stitch markers include identifying where to change the stitch pattern and locating a place where one might have a part of the pattern instructions. To hook a stitch, there is a need for crochet stitch markers to...