TRULY USEFUL CROCHET BOOKS
- Everything Crochet: A Must-Have Crocheter's Resource. // Crochet World;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p55
The article reviews the book "Everything Crochet," available at AnniesAttic.com.
- EVERYTHING CROCHET: A MUST-HAVE CROCHETER'S RESOURCE. // Crochet!;Jul2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p8
The article reviews the book "Everything Crochet."
- Scarves to Crochet. // Crochet World;Apr2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p65
The article reviews the book "Scarves to Crochet" from Annies Attic.
- Book reviews: Arts & humanities. Zlendich, J. // Library Journal;4/15/1992, Vol. 117 Issue 7, p89
Reviews the book `Crochet Lace: An Illustrated Guide to Making Crochet Lace Fabrics,` by Mary Konior.
- Book review: Grades 3-6. Jenks, Carolyn // School Library Journal;Jan95, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p130
Reviews the book `Knitting and Crochet,' by Susie O'Reilly.
- Book Reviews: Arts & Humanities. Zlendich, Jan; Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;4/15/1999, Vol. 124 Issue 7, p90
Reviews the book `Romantic Crochet: 30 Beautiful Projects for Your Home,' by Rhoda Robertson.
- Information books. Buchanan, R. // Reading Time;Feb95, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p41
Reviews the book `Knitting and Crochet,' photographs by Susie Reilly and Zul Mukhida.
- How To Crochet (Book). Zlendich, Jan // Library Journal;12/1/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 20, p121
Reviews the book 'How To Crochet: The Definitive Crochet Course,' by Pauline Turner.
- Crochet Potpourri. // Crochet World;Dec2006, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p18
This article presents letters from readers with concerns related to crocheting. One reader is seeking patterns to decorate cone-shaped, air-freshener containers. Another is searching for an older pattern for a little girl's dress with the bodice made in single crochet. A reader is selling his...