Cinemark, Puget Energy Price HY Deals at Par
- Three Loans Break, Rise on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p19
The article reports on the increase in price of three term loans for Triumph Group, RCN Metro and Village Roadshow Films on May 27, 2010.
- Chrysler Moves $1B from TL to Bond. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p35
The article reports that Chrysler Group has moved 1 billion U.S. dollars from its loan to its bond offering, reduced the sized of its term loan B while increasing its bond offering and the price on the term loan.
- Arch Coal Plans $600M in Bonds and Loan. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/19/2012, p15
The article reports on Arch Coal's term loan and bond offering, valued at 600 million dollars, for general corporate purposes, with Bank of American Merrill Lynch as lead book-runner.
- Bombardier Plans $1B Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/19/2012, p22
The article reports that Montreal, Quebec-based aerospace and transportation company Bombardier has issued senior notes, valued at 1 billion dollars, to help repay an existing term loan and pay dividends to its owners.
- Calpine Sells $750M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/21/2013, p15
The article reports that Calpine upsized its bond offering at the expense of a concurrent term loan offering and sold priced 750 million U.S. dollars in six percent secured notes due by 2022.
- Blackboard Plans $365M HY Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/28/2013, p2
The article reports on the launch by education technology developer Blackboard Inc. of a bond offering in October 2013 to repay a term loan.
- Air Canada Pulls $1B TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p34
The article reports that Canadian airline Air Canada has withdrew its 1 billion dollars term loan B that would have been utilized to pay the airline's senior secured notes.
- Tekni-Plex Proposes $100M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p25
The article reports on a 100 million U.S. dollar term loan B proposed by King of Prussia, Pennsylvania-based globally-integrated company Tekni Plex, and use the proceeds to redeem some of the senior secured notes due 2019.
- TransDigm Increases Bond Offer, Term Loan. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p8
The article reports on the decision of TransDigm Group to increase the size of the term loan to 1.55 billion U.S. dollar from 900 billion U.S. dollar and its offering of senior subordinated notes due 2018 to 1.55 billion U.S. dollar from 780 million U.S. dollar.