JPM Schedules Call for Trimas Loan
- JPM/CSFB Launch TriMas Spin-Off. // Bank Loan Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p3
Presents information on the loan syndication launched by JP Morgan and Credit Suisse First Boston for the spin-off of towing products maker TriMas Corp.
- TriMas consolidates Erie facility, opens office in China. // Wire Journal International;Aug2003, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the developments at fastener manufacturer Trimas Corp. Consolidation of the company's Lake Erie Products manufacturing facility; Establishment of an office in China.
- Untitled. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/16/93, Vol. 9 Issue 33, p15
Reports on the economic performance of Trimas Corp. for the second quarter ending July 30, 1993. Total net income.
- TriMas Refinancing CF, Launching Note Tender. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;9/24/2012, p21
The article reports on the statement of Trimas that it is in the process of refinancing its existing senior secured credit facilities and has launched a tender offer for its existing 9.75% second-lien notes due 2017.
- BUSINESS DIARY. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/29/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p16
The article presents news briefs from the business world in the U.S. including acquisition of South Texas Bolt & Fitting Inc. by TriMas Corp., agreement signed by Advanced Photonix Inc. with In-Q-Tel and the announcement made by North American Bancard that its subsidiary Point & Pay has been...
- Monogram Aerospace Fasteners Business Qualifies to Supply Major Customer with Collars. // American Fastener Journal;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p47
The article reports on the qualification received by TriMas Corporation for its Monogram Aerospace Fasteners business to manufacture the BACC30CT collar part family.
- Focus: General and In-House Counsel Awards. Halcom, Chad // Crain's Detroit Business;4/28/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p0012
The article profiles Joshua Sherbin, general counsel, secretary and chief compliance officer of TriMas Corporation and nominee for the 2014 Crain's General and In-House Counsel Awards.
- Restructuring, international demand make TriMas optimistic. Halcom, Chad // Crain's Detroit Business;7/7/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p4
The article presents information on personnel changes in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan-based TriMas Corp. TriMas Eliminated a group vice president position for industrial specialties and energy products and promoted Group Vice President Ed Schwartz to executive vice president overseeing energy...
- WEEK IN REVIEW: BRIEFLY. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/3/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p38
No abstract available.