International Wire Plans Reorg with PIK Notes
- International Wire Group Prices PIK Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p15
The article reports that the International Wire Group, a wire manufacturer, has issued 11.5 percent PIK Toggle notes worth 100 million U.S. dollars in an effort to pay shareholder dividends.
- Int'l Wire's Debt Hangs by Fragile, Well, Wire. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p1
Reports on a prediction regarding the payment of the trading bonds of International Wire Group Inc. in the U.S., as of December 2003. Reactions of the market and an ad hoc bondholder committee on the issue; Background on the financial performance of the wire company; Option for paying the...
- Bankrupt Oklahoma agency bets on concerts. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;07/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30196, p2
Reports on the optimism of holders of bonds issued by the bankrupt Eufaula Industrial Authority in Oklahoma that its planned concerts will generate funds for repayment. Agency's sale of revenue bonds in 1994 to fund the construction of an amphitheater; Development of a reorganization plan for...
- Recent Decisions. R.W.W. // California Law Review;Sep37, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p739
Highlights the court decision on the case Security-First National Bank versus Rindge Land & Navigation Co., which examined the rights of non-assenting bondholders in the case of corporate reorganization under Section 77B of the Bankruptcy Act. Argument on the acquisition of bonds in behalf of...
- PFANDBRIEF INVESTOR. Johnson, Mark // Global Finance;Mar2001, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p61
Introduces the pot system in the Pfandbrief bond offering of DePfa Bank in the United States in February 2001. Comments on the system; Value of the bond issue; Details on the reorganization of the bank.
- Marriott woes spur covenant. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;8/23/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p3
Reports on a bondholders group's proposal of the `Marriott Risk Covenant' discussion paper to prevent losses in the value of bonds following corporate restructurings. Bond market's fears of event risk due to the proposal; Covenant's possible impact on the design of transactions; Questions on...
- Riviera Beach, Fla., Prices POBs Wednesday. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/17/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34361, p1
Riviera Beach, Fla., plans to price $57 million of pension obligation bonds Wednesday as part of a restructuring that closes the city's own pension system to future hires.
- State firms put restructuring on hold. Martin, Matthew // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/16/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 42, p18
The article informs that restructuring plans of state-owned companies in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), is on hold as they wait for approval from the Dubai Financial Support Fund. According to advisers working on the restructuring of the companies and their debts, the Fund is waiting for the...
- IWG plans to close its plant in Kendallville. // Wire Journal International;Aug2003, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the plans of International Wire Group to close its cooper wire fabricating plant in Kendallville, Indiana.