Sealed Air to Fund Acquisition with $3.8B CF
- Sealed Air Seeks Loan Amendment. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/2/2013, p7
The article reports on the plan of brand food packaging company Sealed Air Corp. to change its senior secured credit facility in 2013 and mentions amount of its term loan offers, release of a dual-currency loan offer and deal's bookrunners.
- Sealed Air Launches $2.13B Refi Facility. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/4/2014, p31
The article focuses on the report of the rating agency Standard & Poor's which states that the packaging firm Sealed Air Corp. has launched 2.13 billion U.S. dollars loan facility to refinance existing debt. It mentions several existing debt of Sealed Air including 1.1 billion U.S. dollars...
- Citi Revs Up TI Auto Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p12
The article reports on the increase in the coupon made by Citigroup on a term loan for the U.S. unit of European automobile-parts supplier TI Automotive.
- Citi Relaunches Revised TI Automotive TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p18
The article reports that Citigroup will relaunch a revised term loan for the U.S. unit of European auto-parts supplier TI Automotive.
- Banks Shop $1B TLB for Tomkins, Prep Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p6
The article reports that a bank group led by Citigroup is shopping for a 1 billion U.S. dollars term loan that backs the buyout of Tomkins.
- DB, Citi Set Price Talk on Graham Packaging TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p20
The article reveals that Deutsche Bank and Citigroup have begun price talks on a term loan D worth 913.1 million U.S. dollars that they are shopping for Graham Packaging.
- Tomkins Notes Scrapped, TLB Upsized. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p32
This article announces the cancellation by a Citigroup-led bank group of secured notes that it was planning to market for Tomkins due to a decision to shift the balance to a term loan B.
- Citi Sets Price Talk on ClubCorp TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p22
The article focuses on pricing established by Citigroup on a term loan worth 310 million for ClubCrop Inc.
- Banks Shop $145M TL for SourceMedia. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the issuance of a 145 million U.S. dollar term loan by Citigroup, GE Capital and BMO Capital Markets for financial publishing company SourceMedia in January 2011.