Coventry Issues $600M in Drive-By HY Deal
- Banks Market $600M Coventry HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p7
The article reports that Coventry Health Care, a health care services company, is on the market for a junk bond deal worth 600 million U.S. dollars due 2020 with proceeds to be used to repay its outstanding revolver debt of 380 million U.S. dollars and refinance its senior notes with maturity...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/2/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 127, p3
This article reports on the plan of Coventry Health Care to acquire Mercy Health Plans (MHP) and its subsidiaries.
- Sequenom, Coventry Health update participation network. // Medical Device Daily;5/21/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 96, p5
The article reports on the provider network participation agreement signed by Sequenom with Coventry Health Care National Network.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;5/10/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 91, p3
The article reports on an agreement signed by Sequenom with health insurance provider Coventry Health Care National Network to provide coverage for the Sequenom Center for Molecular Medicine's MaterniT21 PLUS laboratory-developed test (LDT).
- Litigation. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;6/5/93, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the decision of the First Circuit Court of Appeals, Boston to uphold a trial court decision on the case `Health Care, Inc. against Healthsource, Inc.' Non-violation of antitrust law with HMO's contract promoting exclusivity; Court finding on vertical arrangement between Healthsource...
- NIA extends radiology benefits with Coventry. // Medical Device Daily;4/3/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 64, p3
The article reports on the binding letter agreement signed by NIA, a subsidiary of Magellan Health Services, with Coventry Health Care, that will extend the term of their existing radiology benefits contracts.
- The Inside Outside Counsel. Andersen, Steven // Corporate Legal Times;Sep2001, Vol. 11 Issue 118, p1
Profiles Jack Campbell, an in-house lawyer and general counsel of Coventry Health Care Inc. in Bethesda, Maryland. Educational background of Campbell; Career history; Work accomplishments of Campbell.
- Battery Park: One Deal On, One Delayed. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p1
Reports that New York's Battery Park City Authority has planned to proceed with plan to refinance $817 million in outstanding debt combining with $90 million in money bonds for infrastructure improvement before the end of September, 2003. Amount proposed for another bond deal kept on hold for...
- D.C. Demands Cash, Refinancing From City Agencies. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31705, p5
Reports on efforts by district officials of Washington D.C., to force two of the capital city's semi-independent agencies to refinance existing debt as of August 25, 2003. Aims to be achieved through these efforts; Action to be taken in case the agencies refuse to cooperate; Usage of saving...