International Wire Group Prices PIK Notes
- International Wire Plans Reorg with PIK Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p20
The article reports on the reorganization plans of International Wire Group, a wire manufacturer, including an issuance of PIK toggle notes worth 100 million U.S. dollars due 2015 through the International Wire Group Holdings.
- Int'l Wire's Debt Hangs by Fragile, Well, Wire. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p1
Reports on a prediction regarding the payment of the trading bonds of International Wire Group Inc. in the U.S., as of December 2003. Reactions of the market and an ad hoc bondholder committee on the issue; Background on the financial performance of the wire company; Option for paying the...
- IWG plans to close its plant in Kendallville. // Wire Journal International;Aug2003, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the plans of International Wire Group to close its cooper wire fabricating plant in Kendallville, Indiana.
- Distressed Company Alert Watch List. // Distressed Company Alert;4/8/2016, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p23
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services downgraded International Wire Group Inc.'s Corporate credit ratings from B+ to B.
- Hot Debt Market Allows International To Wire New Junk. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/9/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p3
Assesses the tranche of senior secured notes offered by International Wire Group Inc. (IWG) in the capital market on May 29, 2003. Value of tranches of other companies; Products offered by IWG; Statement from an IWG spokesman about the company's tranches.
- International Wire to Price Bond for Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p8
The article reports on the plan of International Wire Group to sell junk bonds, with proceeds to be used to pay dividends.
- Camden Wire sold for nearly $60 million. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb97, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p10
Reports that Oneida Ltd. has agreed to sell Camden Wire Co. to International Wire Group Inc. Cost of the transaction; Terms of the agreement.
- Oneida Ltd. accepts higher offer for Camden Wire. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;02/17/97, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on Oneida Ltd.'s agreement to sell its Camden Wire Company subsidiary to International Wire Group Inc. Terms of the agreement; Estimated value; Comment by William D. Matthews, chairman of Oneida; Camden's sales as a percentage of Oneida's total sales for 1995.
- International Wire Group (IWG) Bare Wire Division. // Wire Journal International;Mar2011, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p140
The article features International Wire Group Inc.'s (IWG) Bare Wire Division, a manufacturer of bare copper and tin-plated wire products which will be exhibited at Interwire Trade Exposition at the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) in Atlanta, Georgia on May 3-5, 2011.