Endo and Vulcan Deals to Price Today
- NEWSLINE: Crush-resistant Opana ER. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Jan2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, pA-7
The article reports that the crush resistant formulation of Opana ER extended-release tablets from Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. has been approved.
- FORTESTA. // MPR - Urologists' Edition;Spring/Summer2011, Vol. 8 Issue 1, pA8
The article offers information on Fortesta gel formulation from Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- New Dosages. // Drug Topics;1/17/2000, Vol. 144 Issue 2, p82
Presents information on the additional strengths of the pain-relief medication Percocet CII manufactured by Endo Pharmaceuticals Incorporated. Formulation of original Percocet.
- Vulcan's air project. // Chemical Week;8/2/95, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p33
Reports on Vulcan Materials Co.'s approval of a project aimed to reduce air emissions at its chemical manufacturing site in Wichita, Kansas.
- Vulcan Tuscaloosa quarry begins shipments. // Pit & Quarry;May97, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p8
Reports that Vulcan Materials Co. has started shipping crushed limestone from its quarry in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- Vulcan Materials donates crushed stone. // Pit & Quarry;Oct97, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p11
Reports that Vulcan Materials Co. has donated 3,000 tons of crushed stone to the Cabarrus County Parks and Recreation Department in Concord, North Carolina.
- Vulcan sets record. // Pit & Quarry;Mar98, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p11
Reports on the financial performance of Vulcan Materials Co. in 1997. Sales; Pretax earnings; Net earnings; Earnings per share; Fourth-quarter results; Construction Materials segment; Crushed stone shipments.
- Vulcan cuts vibration with twin-blast initiation. // Pit & Quarry;Jan95, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p30
Focuses on Vulcan Materials Co.'s use of non-electric blast initiation system in its twin-path configuration. Vulcan's positive community relations; Comments from company executives; Collaboration with Piedmont Explosives in testing the system.
- Eye on the Blog. // Pit & Quarry;Sep2010, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p7
A blog on the partnership between the city of Azusa, California, and Vulcan Materials Co. regarding the quarry business expansion of the latter, which was approved by the former, is discussed.