NRG Energy, Penn National Schedule Lender Meetings
- NRG Energy Preps $7.4B Refinancing. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p37
The article reports on the 7.4-billion U.S. dollar refinancing deal of NRG Energy, a power generation company based in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Penn Gaming to Refinance Debt Ahead of Spinoff. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/14/2013, p1
The article reports on the plan of casino operator Penn National Gaming to refinance its 1.55 billion of loans and bonds as it prepares to spin off its real estate assets into a separate, publicly traded real estate investment trust.
- NRG Energy Jump Starts Refi with $2B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p3
The article reports on the refinancing of NRG Energy with a 2-billion U.S. dollar drive-by bond issue.
- NRG Energy Completes $2B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p10
The article reports on the 2-billion U.S. dollar high-yield bond issue from NRG Energy as part of its refinancing effort.
- Penn National Sweetens Deal. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;07/31/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p2
Reports on the credit facility of Penn National Gaming Inc. Estimated value of the credit facility; Pricing of the credit facility; Co-arrangers of the credit facility.
- Penn Steps onto Loan Market Starting Line. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p34
The article reveals the plan of gaming and racing facilities operator Penn National Gaming to start marketing a credit facility on June 1, 2011.
- Wyandotte's First Jackpot. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/4/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33310, p9
The article reports on the 335,781 dollars payment check received by the Unified Government of Wyandotte County/Kansas City from Penn National Gaming Inc. and the Kansas Speedway for the new casino built in the area.
- Penn National Gaming to rename, rebrand W.Va. casino. Bair, Jessica // Central Penn Business Journal;4/23/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p2
The article reports that the Penn National Gaming Inc. will be changing its name and upgrade its gaming facility in West Virginia.
- Penn Gaming Using Loans to Fund Harrah's Buy. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/22/2012, p19
The article discusses the plan of Penn National Gaming to increase its senior secured term loan facilities by 1 billion U.S. dollars to fund the acquisition of Harrah's Saint Louis and pay down the outstanding balance on its senior secured revolver.