AES Sells $1B in Drive-By HY Deal
- AES Lights Up HY with $1.25B Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p3
This article reports on the sale of a junk bond deal by the U.S. power company AES in September 2011.
- CBRE, DPL Offering $500M in New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/29/2014, p12
The article reports on the 500 million-dollar combined offering of CBRE Group and DPL Inc. in senior notes due 2019 and 2024, respectively and mentions topics including the proceeds of the offering, the bookrunners of the notes and the companies' long-term debts as of June 30, 2014.
- AES Acquires DPL. // Transmission & Distribution World;May2011, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p12
The article offers information on the agreement of AES Corp. which entails the company's acquisition of DPL Inc. in a 4.7 billion U.S. dollar worth transaction on an enterprise value basis, making DPL as entirely owned subsidiary of AES.
- Vulcan, AES Bring $1B Junk Offerings to Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p3
The article reports that 1 billion U.S. dollars worth of junks bonds with 2016 and 2021 maturity will be sold separately by asphalt and cement manufacturer Vulcan Materials and power generation company, AES.
- AES Corp. Returns with Junk Bond Deal. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;4/6/2015, p8
The article reports on the 575 million U.S. dollar 10-year senior note offering of sustainable energy provider AES Corp. to be underwritten solely by Goldman Sachs in April 2015.
- AES Plans $1.25B HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/26/2011, p18
The article highlights the two-part bond offering worth 1.25 billion dollars due 2016 and 2021 by Arlington, Virginia-based power company AES Corp. with Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and JPMorgan as the bookrunners, in order to finance its 4.7 billion dollar acquisition of DPL.
- Three Cos Plan $1.25B in HY Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/29/2013, p20
The article reports on the 1.25 billion U.S. dollars in potential junk bond offerings added by power provider AES Corp., French hospital operator Medi-Parenaires, and technology services outsourcing provider CompuCom Systems to the high yield primary market forward calendar in April 2013.
- AES Buys DPL, Says Refocusing On U.S. Utilities. BEATTIE, JEFF // Energy Daily;4/21/2011, Issue 77, p2
The article announces the plan of AES Corp. to invest 4.7 billion U.S. dollars in the turgid U.S. Midwest electricity utility industry by taking DLP Corp., the parent company of Dayton Power & Light Corp. It states that under the contract, Virginia-based AES will give 30 U.S. dollars for every...
- DPL Sold to AES for $3.5B. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p10
The article reports that DPL Inc. will be acquired by global energy distributor AES Corp. for 4.7 billion U.S. dollars. The transaction is seen as a sign of rising investor interest in power and utilities. The deal needs approval from shareholders of DPL, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission...