SunTrust Makes Two Key HY Hires
- Final Batch…. Comtois, James; Kentouris, Chris; Schroeder, Mary; Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;8/12/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p11
Reports the adoption of the In Trader system from SunGard company by Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey Capital Markets.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Expands Into Three New Markets. Todd, Sarah // American Banker;11/ 5/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 170, p14
The article reports that SunTrust Robinson Humphrey corporate and investment banking company will open offices in Dallas, Texas, San Francisco, California, and Chicago, Illinois, according to a November 4, 2013 press release from SunTrust's wholesale banking executive Mark Chancy.
- Robinson Humphrey In Chinese Venture. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;8/17/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 159, p2
Reports the co-sponsorship SunTrust Robinson Humphrey to Gateway China 2001, a trade mission between companies in the U.S. and China. Program for pursuit of partnership with licenses, distributors and manufacturers; Plan for investment from companies to increase capital and merger; Bank...
- SunTrust Subsidiary's Chief to Retire. // American Banker;5/16/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 94, p18
Chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Equity Capital Markets Thomas K. Tracy will retire on August 1, 2003. Gerard J. O' Meara Jr. will succeed him as the CEO and will oversee the company's day-to-day operations upon Tracy's retirement.
- BUZZ BOX. // Private Placement Letter;4/18/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the recruitment of Hugh Cummins as senior managing director and head of debt capital markets at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in the U.S. Career background; Job responsibilities; Business plans.
- Banks Hit Market with SoftLayer Buyout Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p8
This article reports on the move of SunTrust Robinson Humphrey and RBC Capital Markets to begin shopping a term loan for SoftLayer Technologies in 2010.
- Two More Cos. Join Repricing Queue. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p8
This article focuses on the term loan initiated by Credit Suisse and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey to help cable systems operator Atlantic Broadband reprice its debt.
- Marinac Leaving SunTrust for Start-Up. Boraks, David // American Banker;7/3/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 127, p20
Christopher Marinac resigned on June 30, 2003 from his post as a banking analyst at financial services company SunTrust Robinson Humphrey to help start an investment banking firm that will focus on banks and thrifts. Marinac oversaw the company's financial services group, where he had been an...
- EpiCept Corp Engages SunTrust Robinson Humphrey to Advise on Strategy to Maximize AmiKet(tm) Potential. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;1/14/2012, Vol. 21, p1
In this article EpiCept Corp announces its team up with SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Inc. in finding strategic alternatives to maximize the commercial opportunity of AmiKet(tm). AmiKet(tm) is company's prescription topical team involved in treatment of chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathy...