- Boating on Lake Powell. Woods, Pat // TravelAmerica;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p64
Presents an article on boating in Lake Powell, which is located between Arizona and Utah. Description of the lake; Highlights of the trip.
- The wild world of unlimited hydroplanes. Stuart, F. // Boys' Life;Aug90, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p28
Reports on unlimited hydroplanes which are the world's fastest race boats. Engines; Top speeds; The danger involved; Description of the hydroplane; Cost; Some of the drivers.
- Whitewater wizards. Higdon, Hal // Boys' Life;Jul93, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p60
Discusses the sport of whitewater boating, which includes canoeing and kayaking. Whitewater racing; Combination of splash and dash; Course a swift stream with rocks and rapids; One man and two man boats; Brief history; Comments from Bill Endicott, 1992 US Olympic coach; Comments from 1992 Gold...
- WILD At Heart. Craig, Jeanne // MotorBoating;Feb2001, Vol. 187 Issue 2, p54
Introduces the Formula 37 Super Sport sports cruiser.
- Boca Bound. Woolbridge, John // MotorBoating;Feb2001, Vol. 187 Issue 2, p66
Deals with the express cruiser 2800 Martinique from Wellcraft.
- My Favorite Row. Hermans, Colin O. // Ash Breeze;Fall2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p20
Presents an article on boating from Nick's Cove to the Mouth of Tomales Bay in California. Description of the canoe used in the trip; Landscape of the place; Information on the boating conditions.
- Cornish Pilot Gigs on Lake Champlain. Lynch, Dave // Ash Breeze;Winter2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p6
Describes Lake Champlain in New England. Boating competition being sponsored by various organizations in lake; Information on the boating community in the area.
- The Downeast Chapter's "January Row.". // Ash Breeze;Summer2010, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p8
The article presents that highlights of the annual January Row of Downeast Chapter held on January 16, 2010 in Camden Harbor, Maine.
- BOAT DEALERS - LUXURY. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2008 Supplement, Vol. 54 Issue 68, p143
The article lists luxury boat dealers in New York including Albertson Marine Inc., Aldrich Boat Yard Inc. and All Island Marine.