- Q-Est breaks into the Australian work boat market. // Ausmarine;Jul2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p28
The article provides information on work boat projects being undertaken by Q-West including a 17-meter harbor cleaning vessel to New South Wales Maritime, the 19-meter Teknicraft high-speed catamaran for the Wellington Police, and the 17-meter pilot vessel for the Port of Tauranga.
- 'Rawinia.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2008, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p30
The article evaluates the Rawinia offshore crew boat designed by Bakewell-White Design of New Zealand and constructed by Q-West Boat Builders of New Zealand.
- 'Deodar III.'. // Ausmarine;Jan2008, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p26
The article evaluates the Deodar III patrol boat from Q-West Boatbuilders.
- Q-West Boat Builders -- exporting to the world. // Ausmarine;Mar2006, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p25
Describes the boats manufactured by New Zealand-based Q-West Boat Builders. Range of vessels built by the company; Technology added to the Ten Sixty craft; Key factor that sets Q-West apart from others.
- "Wawahia'. // Ausmarine;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p22
The article evaluates the Wawahia boat from Q-West Boat Builders.
- 'TE KOTUKU'. // Ausmarine;Nov2014, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p23
The article evaluates the Te Kotuku boat from Q-West Boat Builders, New Zealand.
- 'Clipper II.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Jun2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p26
The article features the Clipper II passenger catamaran ferry owned Pine Harbour Holdings. Built by Q-West Boat Builders, this vessel has a top speed of 40 knots and a cruising speed of 30 knots. It features two MTU S60 main engines and Hamilton waterjet HJ 364 propellers. The boat's...
- 'Clipper IV.'. // Ausmarine;Sep2011, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p31
The article previews the Clipper IV passenger catamaran ferry designed by Teknicraft Design, New Zealand and built by Q-West Boat Builders, New Zealand.
- Q-West. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p32
The article profiles Wanganui, New Zealand-based Q-West Boat Builders, winner of a globally tendered project for a 19.5 metre water jet-powered pilot boat.