'A. M. S. Orion.'
- 'A.M.S. NOVA'. // Ausmarine;Jan2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p20
The article evaluates Damen Shipyards Gorinchen's A.M.S. Nova tug boat.
- Denis & Johanna. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Feb2005, p15
Reports that Damen Shipyards Group has delivered Damen Type 1908 multicat vessels to Nigerian firm Julius Berger and the Port of Cork in Ireland. Main tasks to be handled by the vessel named Johanna; Additional equipment installed on the vessel named Denis Murphy.
- Group therapy for dredging contractors. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Dec98, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p12
Features the Netherlands-based Damen Shipyards Group, which provides a vessels, equipment and services for the dredging industry. Number of main operating companies and joint ventures; Services and facilities offered by ship repair companies within the company; Technical cooperation and...
- Dutch builders go for production-line workboats. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jul2001, p16
Evaluates work boats built by Netherlands-based Damen Shipyards. Multi Cat 1506 Bafing; DMS Eagle; Pushy Cat 1204 Biggelaar.
- 'Karloo.'. // Ausmarine;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p23
The article previews the Karloo ASD 3111 tug boat from Damen Shipyards.
- Damen's new Black Sea building yard capacity. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan2001, p5
Deals with the purchase of the Ukrainian Okean shipyard at Nikolayev on the Black Sea by the Damen Shipyards Group. Plan of Damen to increase its shipbuilding capability; Management and description of the Okean shipyard.
- 'SHOAL CAPE.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p26
The article evaluates the Shoal Cape tugboat from Damen Shipyards.
- Uncharted Territory. // Power & Motoryacht;Dec2015, p16
The article offers brief information on the SeaXplorer yachts from Damen Shipyards Gorinchem BV.
- Heavy lifts on order in Holland. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Apr2001, p6
Features the J-1600 class Super Heavylift vessels ordered by shipping company Jumbo from Damen Shipyards in The Netherlands. Design of the vessels; Capability of the vessels.