- Pro Sports 2200CC ProKat. Brownlee, John // Salt Water Sportsman;Mar99, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p82
Features the 2200CC ProKat catamaran. Specifications; Base price; Capabilities; Design.
- Crazy for cats. Coyle, Jay // Yachting;May98, Vol. 183 Issue 5, p172
Relates the author's endeavor of comparing a catamaran with a monohull planing craft. His view on multi-hulled power vessels; How the test was done.
- The Ultimate Sailboat. Pickthall, Barry // Yachting;May2000, Vol. 187 Issue 5, p88
Describes the Team Philips catamaran.
- MANTA RAY 26. Sass Jr., George // Yachting;Feb2001, Vol. 189 Issue 2, p72
Evaluates the Manta Ray 26 power catamaran manufactured by Manta Ray Catamarans.
- Growing Pains. // Design Engineering;Jan2001, p7
Features the Team Legato catamaran designed by Nigel Irens and skippered by Tony Bullimore. Participation of the catamaran in The Race; Chief engineer of the catamaran. INSETS: Bye Bye losers;Getting to grips with ASPs;BRAIN TEASER.
- Catnip. LEAR, DAVE // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr2011, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p90
The article evaluates the Freeman 33 Catamaran.
- New Boats. // Salt Water Sportsman;Oct2000, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p36
Presents information on two boats released in October 2000. Aquasport's 230 Tournament Catamaran; Luhrs Corporations' 32 Convertible; Specifications.
- Force Of One. Hemmel, Jeff; Keith, Patricia // Boating;Jun2002, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p32
Describes the Splendor's SilverCat SS 20 catamaran.
- Cruise to Work. Seidman, David // Boating;Sep99, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p34
Presents some suggestions on how to make the best of commuting by boat when going to work. Comparison between commuting on the road and commuting by boat; What makes a good commuter boat; Description of a catamaran; Disadvantages of commuting by boat.
- Tenets of the Two-Hull. Rudow, Lenny // Boating;May2000, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p96
Presents information on two-hull power catamarans.