Brunswick thrives through a singular focus on marine business
- Power Pack. Colby, Eric // Boating;Jul2006, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p56
The article introduces the 700 horsepower HP700SCi NXT1 boat engine from Mercury Racing and offers information on its performance, construction and additional features.
- SPY GAMES. // Boating;Jan2008, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p24
The article offers news briefs related to boating including the developing of a new 42' center console and a release of a new version of one of its classic sportboats.
- currents. // Yachting;Feb2007, Vol. 201 Issue 2, p44
The article on a number facts, new products and events relating to boats and boating that took place in late 2006 and early 2007.
- ON THE DOCKS. // Yachting;Feb2001, Vol. 189 Issue 2, p63
Presents news briefs on boats and marine engines as of February 2001.
- Large and in Charge. Steele, Randy // Boating;Feb2003, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p36
Editorial. Provides suggestions when selecting marine engines.
- Cool Professional. Colby, Eric // Boating;Feb2003, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p80
Provides a question-and answer advisory concerning boats and marine engines, compiled as of February 2003.
- The Big Fix. Hall, Les; Van Parys, George // Boating;Feb2003, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p86
Provides suggestions when replacing engines of old boats.
- Strange but True. Hall, Les // Boating;Feb2003, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p88
Provides tips on how to fix an engine of a boat.
- The mirror has two faces. Pike, Bill // Boating;Feb97, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p156
Compares the performance of the Mainship 35 with and without a bowthruster. Description of the ship's setup; Pros and cons of having two engines. INSET: Extended vacation, by Lenny Rudow..