Adani bags second Australian coal terminal
- Ahlstrom To Buy Property In India. // Nonwovens Industry;Jun2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p14
The article focuses on the company Ahlstrom which has agreed to buy land in Gujarat, India's Textile and Apparel Park. Ahlstrom has signed the agreement with Mundra Special Economic Zone. The purchase is part of Ahlstrom's plan to produce fiber-based materials in the Mundra Special Economic Zone...
- Mundra Port handles the largest container ship in India. // Maritime Gateway;1/1/2015, p1
The article reports that Mundra Port owned by Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (Adani Ports) have created a history by handling the largest container vessel ever to at an Indian port, as on May 4, 2015. It informs that the vessel M.V. MSC Valeria, owned by Swiss-based MSC...
- Ahlstrom to Invest in India, Italy, U.S. // Nonwovens Industry;Jan2008, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p16
The article reports that the company Ahlstrom will invest in nonwoven fabric plants in India, Turin, Italy, and the U.S. The investment in India is towards a medical nonwoven fabrics plant using spunmelt technology located in the Mundra Special Economic Zone in the state of Gujarat. The...
- Safe Harbour. VERMA, VIRENDRA // Business Today;3/22/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p58
The article presents information on the financial performance of Mundra Port & Special Economic Zone Ltd. which, despite the global slowdown, has remained profitable. It states that the company has de-risked the port operations by diversifing the cargoes which includes crude, dry and containers....
- Groups vie for phase two of Mecca-Medina rail deal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/8/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on several bidders such as the Saudi Binladin Group, Al-Shoula Group and Al-Rajhi for the second phase of the 7 billion U.S. dollar Haramain high-speed railway which links Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/7/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33907, p1
The article lists several bidders for effective rate value of competitive sales which include Martha's Vineyard Regional Transit Authority of Massachusetts, Creek County Independent School District No. 39 of Oklahoma and Garfield County Independent School District No. 47.
- UK franchise bidding hots up. // Railway Gazette International;May2003, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p244
Reports that SERCO Group has been selected as preferred bidder for a concession to run Merseyrail Electrics in Great Britain. Schedule of tender; Bidders for the concession.
- Public Act 095-0971. // Professional Services Bulletin;Apr2012, Vol. 177, p8
A summary is presented of the Public Act 095-0971 that establishes registration and reporting requirements, as well as restrictions on campaign contributions for state vendors and bidders in Illinois.
- ESPN TURNS OUT THE LIGHTS. Woelfel, Rick; Denny, Dick // Bowling Digest;Summer2004, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the cancellation of bid by business executive Steve Sanders with ESPN, to purchase the PWBA tour.