Impact of reward
- THE WHOLE PACKAGE. Cotton, Charles // People Management;12/28/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p51
The article presents information on the annual reward survey and conference of the Charted Institute of Personnel and Development which will show how organizations are increasingly linking reward to the goals of the business. The survey of the Institute shows that more and more organizations are...
- Regional pay divide hits HR. Brockett, James // People Management;10/26/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p9
The article reports on the results of the Personnel Rewards Survey 2006 conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the Croner Reward in Great Britain. The research, from an adjusted sample of over 7,500 jobs in 1,400 organisations, showed that HR professionals were...
- CONTROLLING INTEREST. Purcell, John; Hutchinson, Sue; Cotton, Charles // People Management;2/8/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p38
The article discusses the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's research on reward systems and what line managers do when rewarding their staff. The survey shows that line managers' lack of people management skills is seen as a barrier to the implementation of reward strategies....
- Scrutiny of reward spend 'could have saved City jobs.'. // People Management;1/29/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that the Annual Reward Management Survey of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has revealed that nearly half of human resources (HR) practitioners in Great Britain are unaware of what their organisations are spending on pay and benefits. Only 54 per...
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;5/15/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p56
A calendar of events for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is presented, including the employment law update in Worcester, England on June 3, 2008, a mock tribunal in West Sussex, England on June 2, 2008, and gala dinner event in Glasgow, Scotland on June 5, 2008.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;6/12/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p53
A calendar of events to be held by the branches of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) across Great Britain in 2008 is presented including "Dignity at work," at Elstow Playing Field Association on June 12, "Employer branding--luxury or necessity?," at Accenture Training...
- New branch helps build stronger voice for Wales. // People Management;Oct2014, p62
The article announces the launch of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's branch in Mid and North Wales in October 2014.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;4/17/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p64
This section presents a calendar of CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) activities in England in 2008, including the conference "Protecting vulnerable workers" in England on April 28; "Benchmarking and supervision of managers using coaching skills" in Chiltern on April 24;...
- FAST TRACK. // People Management;1/13/2011, p32
This section offers news briefs on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain including the release of CIPD's learning package "Introduction to Organisational Behaviour," the CIPD Forum held on January 25, 2011, and the launch of the updated CIPD online factsheet.