THE SOCIAL NETWORK
- Self-Management in Times of Change. Laumenskaitu, Egidija // Management of Organizations: Systematic Research;2003, Issue 27, p71
This paper examines the more effective management in the context of managing the self. Self-management is based on the aspects of applied spirituality, which have an immediate relevance to organizational development and human resources development (HRD). Recently HRD is looking for new ways and...
- Multi-Agent Approach in Designing of Organizational Creativity Support. Olszak, Celina; Bartuś, Tomasz // Proceedings of the European Conference on e-Learning;2015, p93
Organizational creativity is considered as a one of the most developing research areas. It is treated as a main vehicle of organizational development, the basis for staying on the market and innovative success. The organizations that support organizational creativity and adopt the innovative...
- Farmacijos kompanijÅ³ atstovybiÅ³ Lietuvoje Å¾mogiÅ¡kÅ³jÅ³ iÅ¡tekliÅ³ valdymo metodologiniai aspektai. Banytė, Jūratė; Gadeikienė, Agnė // Management of Organizations: Systematic Research;2006, Issue 39, p23
The article analyzes problematic methodological areas of human resource management in a service enterprise. On the background of the results of empirical studies of human resource management function in pharmacy companies in Lithuania, the interpretation of human resource management function...
- COMPARISON OF TWO CREATIVITY STYLE MEASURES. Houtz, John C.; Selby, Edwin; Esquivel, Giselle B.; Okoye, Ruth A.; Peters, Kristen M.; Treffinger, Donald J. // Perceptual & Motor Skills;Feb2003, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p288
The purpose of this study was to examine the relation between two measures of creativity style for a sample of beginning teachers. 116 student teachers enrolled in an undergraduate teacher-education program in a medium-sized, metropolitan university completed the Kirton Adaption-Innovation...
- Better brainstorming tips. // Communication Briefings;Feb2011, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p7
The article offers tips on how to unleash creativity during problem-solving sessions which include announcing the meeting well in advance, encouraging people to speak to the group and setting the example.
- Best times to be creative. // Communication Briefings;Mar2014, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p5
The article offers suggestions on problem-solving that gives insight into the best time of day to deal issues that require focus and creativity, adapted from the article "The Best Time of the Day to Get Creative," by Jena McGregor of Washington Post Leadership Blog.
- Capitalizing on your creative powers. MACKAY, HARVEY // Buffalo Law Journal;1/7/2013, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p3
The article discusses the importance of creativity to solve problems.
- Developing Your PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS. Arenofsky, Janice // Career World;Jan2001, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p18
Offers young people advice on how they can develop their problem-solving skills to enhance their employability. Importance of the ability to solve problems efficiently; Creativity; Practical problem solving.
- Imagine That! // O, The Oprah Magazine;Feb2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p146
The article offers information on how one can explore one's creativity, which can be helpful for solving problems and coming up with new ideas.