- Need to know: Default retirement age. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/10/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4644, p60
The article offers information on the important things employers need to know in response to the abolition of default retirement age in Great Britain.
- Experts at odds with proposal. // Malay Mail;6/14/2012, p3
The article reports that Malaysia's economic experts have conflicting views on the benefits and loss of the Minimum Retirement Age Bill which was introduced by Human Resource Minister Datuk Dr S. Subramaniam.
- Uncapping. Bader, Jeanne E. // Academe;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p36
Opines on the criteria for retiring age of faculty as decreed by the federal Age Discrimination in Employment Act. Justification for increase in retirement age.
- DEFAULT RETIREMENT AGE DITCHED. // Professional Manager;Jul2010, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p17
The article reports on the plan of the coalition government to legislate the termination of the default retirement age and review the timetable for raising the state pension age in Great Britain.
- End of default retirement. // British Baker;11/18/2011, following p19
The article presents a case study related to the statutory age of retirement.
- HR CORNER. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Spring2011, Issue 74, p21
The article offers the author's insights on various issues related to employment rules in Great Britain including increases in statutory payments that are being released weekly, abolition of default retirement age, and the Equal Treatment for Agency Workers legislation which becomes law on...
- 60 may be the new 55. Anand, Ram // Malay Mail;6/14/2012, p3
The article reports on the introduction of the Minimum Retirement Age Bill 2012 in the Malaysian Parliament which would increase the minimum retirement age for private sectors to 60 from 55 but will not affect the compulsory retirement age for civil servants.
- CHOOSE ALONE WHEN TO RETIRE. // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;7/24/2014, p1
The article offers a comment on amendments toward the age limit requirement for retirement in Macedonia.
- Default retirement age set for scrapheap. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;8/5/2010, p10
The article reports on the plan of the British government to change the default retirement age where firms would no longer be able to terminate staff at age 65 unless based on declining competence.