May PPI Climbs 0.2%; Core Rate Rises 0.2%
- March PPI Jumps 0.7%; Core Rate Rises 0.3%. Hume, Lynn // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/15/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 15, p10
The article presents a report from the U.S. Labor Department regarding the 0.7% increase in producer price index in March 2011.
- Jan PPI Rises, Core Rate Falls. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p2
Reports on the increase in overall producer price index and decline in core rate in January 2002 according to the U.S. Labor Department. Projections made by economists regarding gain in price index and core rate; Percentage increase in energy prices in comparison to December 2001; Rationale...
- February PPI Jumps 1.6%; Core Rate Rises 0.2%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/17/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33484, p2
The article reports on the increase in the index of producer prices for finished energy goods and finished consumer foods in the U.S. in February 2011 based on the report of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- July PPI Increases 0.2% As Core Rate Rises 0.4%. Moore, Dennis // Bond Buyer;8/18/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33568, p2
The article presents a report from the U.S. Labor Department concerning the increase of the producer price index (PPI) by 0.2% in July 2011 on a seasonally adjusted basis following an unrevised 0.4% drop in June.
- Sept. PPI Soars 0.8%; Core Rate Rises 0.2%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/19/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33601, p2
The article focuses on the report of the U.S. Department of Labor that the country's producer price index (PPI) has increased by 0.8% in September 2011, while the core producer prices has grown 0.2%.
- FOOTWEAR PRICES CREEPING HIGHER. CASABONA, LIZA // FN: Footwear News;3/24/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p62
The article focuses on the Producer Price Index released by the U.S. Labor Department according to which the wholesale prices for the domestically manufactured footwear increased 1.6 percent in February 2011 and spiked 3.5 percent from the previous year.
- Construction materials prices rise in March. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p18
The article discusses the report presented by the U.S. Labor Department (DOL) which reveals an increase on the prices for construction materials by 1.3% based on the producer price index.
- PPI: Women's prices down again in May. Ramey, Joanna // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/12/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 114, p14
Reports on a decline in wholesale prices of United States-made women's apparel in May 1996 as compared with April of the same year, according to the Labor Department's Produce Price Index. Comments from American Apparel Manufacturers Association economist Carl Priestland; Decline in prices for...
- December PPI Drops 0.2%; Core Rate Increases 0.1%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/16/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33846, p4
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Labor Department that shows the producer price index has dropped down by 0.2 percent whereas and the core rate has increased up to 0.1 percent in December 2012.