- Starting the path to a new career. // Charlotte Post;2/28/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p1B
The article focuses on the things to consider when searching for a new career which is said to begin with identifying one's interests in a particular field or industry, having the knowledge on the most in-demand careers, and acquiring the skills needed to enter those careers.
- Graduate and Professional Students' Opinions on Work and Family Balance in Academic Careers. Quinn, Kate // Journal of the Professoriate;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p99
This study explored graduate and professional students' opinions on the appropriateness of work-family balance in academic careers. A web-based survey instrument was designed to collect information about individual characteristics, career aspiration, and opinions on the appropriateness of...
- Paul Gostelow. // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/5/2013, p1
The article offers information on chartered accountant Paul Gostelow. It states that Gostelow holds a law degree from Birmingham University and has worked with renounced companies. It mentions that Gostelow provides several financial services including implementation of s302 and s404...
- Munemitsu Taguchi. // Ceramics Monthly;May2011, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p30
The article offers information on the personal and professional life of potter Munemitsu Taguchi and also discusses his pottery craft studio, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It mentions that Taguchi's studio is located in The Clay Studio (TCS) building. It highlights his academic...
- SPORTING GOODS INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME NAMES 2011 INDUCTEES. // SGB;Oct/Nov2010, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p12
The article reports that Jim Baugh, President of Wilson Sporting Goods Co., Tom Raynor, chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Fleet Feet Inc., and Ted Stahl, executive chairman of GroupeSTAHL, are elected as 2011 Hall of Fame Class by the Sporting Goods Industry in the U.S. It is stated...
- GETTING TO KNOW THE 2011 SPORTING GOODS INDUSRTY HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES. // NSGA Retail Focus;May/Jun2011, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p12
An interview with Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame inductees of 2011 Jim Baugh, Ted Stahl, and Tom Raynor are presented. When asked about the importance of the sporting good industry, Baugh states that sport is a large part of American culture while Raynor notes that it gives a good living...
- Viewpoint. // Training Journal;Jul2011, p5
In this article the author discusses the importance of certification for applicants' career development. She mentions that certification enables candidates to show their expertise and get the recognition their skills deserve. Also, she mentions that it provides the opportunity to head along a...
- Miguel HernÃ¡ndez Vivoni. // Caribbean Business;8/16/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p18
The article offers information on Miguel HernÃ¡ndez Vovini, public servant of Puerto Rico, highlighting his career development, academic qualification and family background.
- Worththe risk. Robinson, Carrie // Edmontonians;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p25
The article offers information on graphic designer CÃ©line Nolette, highlighting her career development and academic qualification.