IS THE BAREFOOT / MINIMALIST MOVEMENT A LONG-TERM TREND OR SHORT-TERM FAD?
- Give your feet a gift. L.B. // Self;Dec2003, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p62
Features several brands of trainers or athletic shoes. GEL-1090; Nike Air Storm Moto; Puma Complete Tenos; Adidas a[sup 3] Anthenes.
- All-star SHOES. Teare, Tracy // Shape;Nov2001, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p64
Evaluates various sport shoes for women. Shoe categories; Notable features; Available sizes; Downsides.
- Feet First. Rapaport, Amy // Vegetarian Times;Sep2002, Issue 301, p69
Discusses how to find the right athletic shoe for different persons. Issues to consider when fitting athletic shoes; Basic foot types; Discussion on the occurrence of pronation.
- Reebok FOOTWEAR. // NZ Rugby World;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 118, p67
The article evaluates several Reebok footwears including Premier Trinity KFS III, Premier Road Plus KFS V, and Premier Smoothfit Cushion.
- Gimmicky Sneakers. Ressner, Jeffrey // Time;9/10/2001, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p14
Discusses the appeal of athletic shoes with gimmicks. Details of sneakers manufactured by Nike, including the Shox line and Air Hyperflights; Thoughts on Heelys, and similar types, which include built-in rollerskates.
- Old Soles Generate New Cash. Delikat, Stacey // New York Times Upfront;9/22/2003, Vol. 136 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the demand for vintage sneakers in the U.S. Ways used by sneaker fanatics to acquire hard-to-find vintage models; States where sneaker collecting is in rage; Factors that make a sneaker in demand.
- The Ultimate New York Sneaker. // New York;11/8/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p59
Features a custom-made pair of sneakers ideal for New York City residents. Manufacturers offering a service that allows customers to design their own sneakers; Materials used for the customization; Price range.
- How to Customize Your Kicks. // New York;11/8/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p59
Offers tips on customizing sneakers for New York City residents. Materials that can be used for customizing; Brands that are ideal for customizing.
- 2014 SPRING SHOE REVIEW. Weinmann, Cregg // Athletics;Mar/Apr2014, Special section p1
The article evaluates several athletic shoes including Newton Motion III, ASICS Gel Kayana XX, and Adidas Energy Boost 2.