SGB 40 Under 40
- ASSOCIATION TO AWARD COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS AND PRESENT NEWLY CREATED ALL-STAR AWARDS IN 2012. // NSGA Retail Focus;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the move of the National Sporting Goods Association's (NSGA) two new programs in the U.S. It states that the organization unveils its college scholarship program, which aims to help make sporting goods as preferred employment destination for top students. It also mentions...
- The Bottom 100. Anderson, Eric // Dealernews;Feb2003, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p108
Comments on 'Dealernews' magazine's Top 100 Dealers in America list, an awards program for powersports equipment dealers in the United States. Description of what it would be like to be on a list of the Bottom 100 dealers; Number of dealers from which the top 100 will be selected; Income...
- Chance fÃ¼r Newcomer und alte Hasen. // Textilwirtschaft;10/25/2012, Issue 43, p41
The article offers information on the "ISPO Brandnew" and "ISPO Award" sports equipment industry awards.
- Patagonia, Surf 2007. Barnard, Patrick // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Sep2008, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p46
The article announces that Patagonia has received a silver award from Multichannel Merchant (MCM) Awards 2008 sporting goods category.
- Wise move. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/1/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 81, p11
Announces the holding of the Women in Sports and Events' 1997 Women of the Year Awards luncheon on June 24, 1997 at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City.
- Honoring the Women of the Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame. // NSGA Now;Oct/Nov2013 NOW Issue, p12
The article announces the inductees to the Women of the Sporting Goods Industry Hall of Fame which includes Gertrude Boyle, chairman of the board for Columbia Sportswear Co., Mary Cabela's Inc., co-founder of Cabela's, and Ellen Wessel of Moving Comfort Inc.
- SGB 40 UNDER 40. // SGB;Jun2008, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p19
The article offers information on the SGB 40 Under Awards to be presented during the SGMA Team Sports and Sports Licensing Shows on June 9, 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The awards recognize the accomplishments of young leaders in the sporting goods industry. The overview of the nomination process,...
- 2017 All-Star Awards Nomination Period Opens. // NSGA Now;Sep/Oct2016, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p5
The article invites nominations for 2017 National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA) All-Star Awards to recognize contributions and accomplishments of businesses in the sporting goods industry, which has two categories, Community Collaboration All-Star Award, and Industry Catalyst All-Star Award.
- SPORTING GOODS INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME NAMES 2011 INDUCTEES. // SGB;Oct/Nov2010, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p12
The article reports that Jim Baugh, President of Wilson Sporting Goods Co., Tom Raynor, chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Fleet Feet Inc., and Ted Stahl, executive chairman of GroupeSTAHL, are elected as 2011 Hall of Fame Class by the Sporting Goods Industry in the U.S. It is stated...