HR PAY: THE EFFECT OF SECTOR AND LOCATION
- Salary Snapshot: Director of Human Resources. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Dec2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p51
A chart is presented which shows the median salaries of director of human resources at long-term care facilities in the U.S. in 2011-2012.
- Correction. // HR Magazine;Jan2013, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p11
A correction is provided for an article from the December 2012 issue which featured a chart with an incorrect heading and errors regarding figures discussing median total cash compensation for human resources (HR) executives in 2012.
- CHRP VALUE. // HR Professional;Oct2013, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p13
Several charts are presented that show the correlation of the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation on annual salaries, earning potential and career progression.
- BREAKDOWN OF OVERALL RESPONDENTS. // Human Resources Magazine;Apr/May2008, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p10
Several charts are presented which lists the results of a survey on pay levels among human resources (HR) professionals in New Zealand based on categories, such as the type of organization, job location and years of experience in HR.
- TOP HR LEADERS. // Workforce Management;6/23/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p28
A chart is presented that lists the top 20 human resources (HR) executives at Fortune's 20 Most Admired American Companies, along with information age, company, 2007 revenue in $ billions and number of employees.
- what's on. // Human Resources Magazine;Oct/Nov2009, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p21
A chart is presented that lists information on the 2009 training program for professionals of the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ).
- Jefe de selecciÃ³n. Barrilero, Rafael // Capital Humano;oct2014, Vol. 27 Issue 291, p122
No abstract available.
- Yardstick. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;10/8/2002, p58
Focuses on the factors influencing the salary of employees from the personnel departments in Great Britain. Level of inflation; Rate of unemployment; Balance between the job gained and job lost.
- Reality check of your paycheck. Allerton, Haidee E. // Training & Development;Jun97, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p8
Notes an increase in salaries for senior-level human resource department positions in 1996.