BEST OF THE BLOGS
- Best of the blogs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/27/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4679, p22
A blog related to the shopping list challenge in the television program "The Apprentice" is discussed.
- In Which The Carnival Clown Finally Gets Dunked. MULLEN, SHAUN // Moderate Voice;4/29/2011, p4
A blog criticizing businessman Donald Trump for raising racist argument against U.S. president Barack Obama regarding his birth certificate and showing argument's impact on the viewership of television program "Celebrity Apprentice," is discussed.
- Too much competition at work drives out diversity, Apprentice contestant warns. Wynne, Alexandra // People Management;6/1/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p12
The article relates the relates the views of Jo Cameron, human resource (HR) consultant and former contestant on the BBC Two television series, The Apprentice, regarding the need for HR professionals to encourage creativity in the workplace if they are to get the best from their employees....
- Best of the Blogs. // Media Week;6/17/2008, Issue 1165, p22
The article reports on the DigiTales blog of Mel Carson and a blog entry by Colin Grimshaw. According to Carson, the television program "The Apprentice" helped him realize the significance of teamwork, recognizing strengths and weaknesses. Grimshaw posted on his blog that the "Evening Standard"...
- the editors' blog. // Personnel Today;7/8/2008, p16
A blog about discrimination against human resource professionals is discussed.
- Survey points to a brighter future for HR professionals. // Personnel Today;1/27/2009, p12
A blog of the periodical editor on a survey of Human resource (HR) professionals is presented.
- TITANS OF THE WORLD, UNITE! Pastorek, Whitney // Entertainment Weekly;3/4/2005, Issue 809, p21
Presents information on several billionaires who will be hosting the reality television program "The Apprentice."
- Bangers baffle high-flyers. // Meat Trades Journal;10/15/2010, Issue 8, p32
The article highlights the first task of the reality television program titled "The Apprentice," which requires business experts to make sausages by striking a deal at a local grocery store.
- Hair Waves. K. D. // American Salon;May2011, Vol. 134 Issue 5, p38
The article reports that the television program "The Celebrity Apprentice" will be telecast in May 2011 in the U.S.