- Employee relations. // People Management;6/11/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p11
Presents news briefs on employee relations. Information about a study on employee involvement in total quality management; Launching of British Airways' support line for employees; Findings of a survey conducted by the Employment Service.
- Employee relations. // People Management;2/23/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p7
Presents newsbits on management-employees relations in great Britain. News on the bargaining agreement reached by the dismissed pilots of Dan Air, with British Airways, which took over Dan Air; Calls for local authorities to encourage staff to speak about malpractice at work, by the Public...
- British Airways. // AirGuide Online.com;1/18/2010, p3
The article reports on the negotiations made by between labor union Unite and the British Airways PLC.
- BA chaos blamed on lack of staff. // People Management;9/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p9
Reports on the criticism received by British Airways (BA) for poor workforce planning in September 2004. Impact of flight delays and cancellations on passengers; Statement issued by the company on the cause of the problems; Perception of Mike Terry, professor of industrial relations and...
- BA close to end of crew dispute. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/20/2011, Issue 2959, p22
The article reports on the closure of the dispute between British Airways PLC and its cabin crew after they made an agreement on cabin crew operations and industrial relations.
- But I prefer to work at night... Howden, Emma // Works Management;Sep2003, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the reasons for changing existing work patterns and procedures including increased productivity, efficiency and competitiveness of the British Airways. Issues on law and industrial relations; Attempt of the company to negotiate the change in the shift pattern with the employees and...
- British Airways evades strike before T5 transfer. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/1/2007, Issue 2769, p2
The article reports that British Airways (BA) and its workers have reached an agreement over working conditions. The agreement prevented the planned strike of workers due to move to Heathrow airport's Terminal 5 in London, England. Before the agreement, BA has suffered walk-outs by check-in...
- News Breaks. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/22/2007, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p29
This article states that the British Airways and the Transport and General Workers Union are in negotiations to try to avoid a strike by cabin staff. Workers voted overwhelmingly in favor of industrial action over concerns about the airline's sickness absence policies and pay grading.
- BA in talks with union. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;10/13/2003, Issue 1689, p2
British Airways PLC is holding make or break negotiations with union Amicus to stave off strike action by its engineers. The union has threatened industrial action unless it can come to a suitable agreement with the flag carrier over pay.