- Product Development Strategy at a Japanese Automobile First-Tier Supplier: The Case of Denso.... Ito, Kazunori; Souissi, Mohsen // International Journal of Management;Sep2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p273
Focuses on the product development strategy of the automobile industry in Japan. Benefits of centralizing research and development (R&D) activities; Impact of R&D internationalization on companies; Determination of sales and production functions.
- Ghosn goes for growth in the US. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Feb2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p6
Introduces 22 products from Nissan according to Carlos Ghosn at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Impact of the revival plan on the company; Details on the financial results; Improvement on transaction prices with plans to discount car sales.
- New products. // Automotive Marketing;Sep98, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p71
Announces the release of several new products in the automotive industry in the United States. Introduction of seat cover fashions from Saddleman Inc.; Information the Holts Wild Woods air fresheners; Release of the Lanechanger III rearview mirror from Lanechanger Inc.; Features of the products.
- U.S. makers don't listen to the competition. Keller, Maryann // Automotive Industries;May98, Vol. 178 Issue 5, p70
Opinion. Argues that American automobile companies do not pay attention to the competition, and are therefore unable to guage the needs of the consumer. Demand for light trucks in the United States; How automobile companies can assess the needs of consumers; Advantages of product planning;...
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;Dec97, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p47
Presents a list of automotive marketing products. Catalogue with Sport Grip steering wheel covers from Superior Industries International Incorporated; D3EA certified Super Stop disc brake pads from Raybestos or Brake Parts Incorporated; Electrical gauges from CAI Instruments, Lancaster,...
- Taking THE LONG VIEW. Russell, Eric // Automotive Engineer;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p62
Discusses the future of the automobile industry in Great Britain. Details on the Foresight Vehicle program of the UK government; Views of program coordinator Dr. Mike Sporton on the industry; Emergence of new products for the motor industry.
- Coming soon. // Auto Express;5/4/2013, Issue 1269, p54
The article presents a list of automobiles, to be launched in the near future, including Infiniti Q50, New MINI and Nissan Note.
- What will you drive? // India Today;9/9/2013, p4
The article reports on the possibility that the launch of new products and deals in the Indian automobile market will improve its sales in 2013.
- Coming soon. // Auto Express;5/1/2013, Issue 1266, p43
The article presents a list of new automobiles, to be launched soon, including Alfa Romeo MiTo 5dr , VW Golf CC and Ford Edge .
- New products. // Automotive Marketing;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p43
Presents information products introduced to the automotive industry. Features Tri-Stage diesel fuel treatment from Cyclo Industries; Introduces the PH-1603 contour truck floormat; Details on Solenoid shifting kit from Hurst.