What's new at IAM '98'?
- IIA Conference Focuses On Industry's Future. Smith, Bev // Information Today;Dec1985, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p9
This article focuses on the 17th Annual Convention and Exhibition of the Information Industry Association (IIA) held in Washington D.C. in November 1985. Several companies used the occasion to introduce new products and services. During the opening plenary session, the executive vice president...
- Simpler goods development can cut spending by billions. Parker, Robin // Supply Management;6/5/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p10
Highlights the conference of the Institute for Supply Management in Nashville, Tennessee. Benefits of simpler product development for the purchasers; Number of attendees; Concept of operational complexity.
- Moisture key to comfort for new CIBA lens launch. // Optometry Today;5/30/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p20
The article announces the launching of the new Air Optix Aqua breathable contact lenses of Ciba Vision at the British Contact Lens Association (BCLA) conference in May 2008. The three key components of the new contact lens are cited, including a moisture agent, 33% water patented lens material...
- BUYERS HEADING TO NAB WITH CASH IN POCKETS. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;4/5/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p18
Highlights the annual National Association of Broadcasters on April 17-22, 2004. Plans of Optimal Solutions Inc. on product introductions; Features of the Digital Cinema Summit; Lineup of panelists for the Congressional Breakfast.
- "Organic Aisle" added to NACS Show. // National Petroleum News;Sep2005, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p49
Reports on the expansion of the Cool New Products Preview Room at the National Association of Convenience Stores Show 2005 in New Orleans, Louisiana to include an "Organic Aisle" that will feature product options for convenience-store retailers to attract health-conscious consumers to shop in...
- Quality Equation. Schweitzer, Carole // Association Management;Aug2004, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p104
Discusses techniques and solutions offered by speakers and shared by association executives during the "DigitalNow: Association Leadership in the Digital Age" conference held April 2004 for delivering quality to customers. Counterintuitive strategy for product development involving deliberate...
- SATELLITE EVENTS. // Information Today;Apr1993, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p48
The article informs about some activities related to the 14th National Online Meeting. A seminar titled "Distributed Information Systems: Impact on the Information Industry" will be held on May 3, 1993. Difficult economic times and maturing growth curves have re-emphasized the need to reach out...
- What's New for 2004. // ASHA Leader;11/2/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p45
Reports developments on health institutions as of November 2004. Details on the products distributed by the exhibitors at the convention of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association; Availability of various spiral notebooks; Venue of several conventions.
- TAI Nagpur conference on Jan 7 & 8, 2005. // Indian Textile Journal;Nov2005, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p123
The article reports on the All India Textile Conference to be held by the Textile Association's Vidarbha Unit, Nagpur in India from January 7 to 8, 2006. The Union Ministry of Textiles is sponsoring the conference. The themes chosen for the event include product innovations, textile technology...