Surviving and thriving
- Demand stretches supplier. Chapin, Bill // Automotive News;7/12/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5828, p20
Focuses on developments related to automobile supplies company Teleflex Automotive Group. Increase in demand for adjustable automobile pedals developed by the company; Company background.
- Anti-idling unit for Class 8. // Fleet Owner;Feb2003, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p42
Reports on Teleflex's introduction of an auxilliary power unit Proheat ICE 4 for heavy duty trucks. Temperature control; Use of electricity to operate televisions, microwaves and other appliances.
- Teleflex patent suit may set precedent. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;1/22/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5913, p24
Reports on a United States district court jury's ruling that Ficosa International, the European partner of Teleflex Automotive Group, a supplier of automotive cables, had infringed on the latter's patent for a detachable, two-piece transmission cable. Case background; Teleflex's request for the...
- Supplier puts its mettle to the adjustable pedal. Chapin, Bill // Crain's Detroit Business;08/16/99, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p17
Reports on the success of Teleflex Automotive Group's adjustable automobile pedals in the United States. Product features; Ford Motor Co.'s automobiles with an adjustable-pedal option; Demand for the pedals; Number of units to be produced by the company by 2003; Teleflex's annual sales.
- Teleflex molding nylon parts for SUVs. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;4/3/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p16
Reports that Teleflex Automotive is molding six accelerator housings for 2002 model sport utility vehicles.
- All-in-one APU. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;May2006, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p48
The article reports on the partnership of Carrier Transicold with Teleflex Automotive Group Inc. to market a new auxiliary power unit ComfortPro for heavy-duty commercial trucks. Through Carrier's dealer network, ComfortPro is currently available as an aftermarket retrofit. It is powered by a...
- Teleflex takes former partner to court to protect patent. Chappell, Lindsay // Crain's Detroit Business;01/29/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p54
Reports on the lawsuit filed by Teleflex Automotive Group against Ficosa International for patent infringement. Court decision; Plans of Ficosa to appeal the verdict; Request of Teleflex for a permanent injunction on Ficosa.
- Automotive News Pace Award. // Automotive News;2/15/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5806, p20
Features recipients of the 1999 Automotive News PACE Awards. Includes Transmission Technologies Corp.; Stackpole Ltd.; Teleflex Automotive Group; Textron Automotive Co.; Winning products.