Where speed is a way of life
- Visteon expects A/C use to reach 75% in Europe. Chew, Edmund // Automotive News;7/20/1998, Vol. 72 Issue 5776, p24D
Reports that Visteon Automotive Systems has gained $850 million in additional business, stating that the supplier's list of non-Ford customers in growing. Comments from Visteon's president, Charles Szuluk; Where one-fourth of the company business has come from.
- Visteon developing transparent taillight. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;3/9/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p8
Presents information on Visteon Automotive Systems and its plans to make a transparent taillight. Information on the construction of the taillight; Use of laser technology in the development of the taillight; What differences there are between it and a traditional taillight.
- Visteon seat contract could worry rivals. Sedgwick, David // Crain's Detroit Business;09/21/98, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p24
Focuses on a $17 million contract awarded to the Visteon Automotive Systems company, an in house parts division of Ford Motor Co., for the production of seat covers for the next-generation Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator automobiles. Comments from Carl Klein, chairman of the United Auto...
- Visteon plans new digs. // Automotive News;5/4/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5764, p49
Reports on an investment made by Visteon Automotive Systems. What the company invested in; Expectation of Visteon for its Livonia space; Reference to Ford Motor Company.
- Visteon One Step Closer to Reorg. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p14
The article reports on the bankruptcy court authorization received by auto parts maker Visteon Corp. which would allow its bondholders to control the company.
- Innovation is Visteon's key tool. Pfannschmidt, Heinz // Automotive News Europe;4/21/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p8
Interviews Heinz Pfannschmidt, president of Visteon in Europe, about the firm's innovation. Outlook for 2003; Growth rate of the firm in 2003; Information on the lighting business of the company.
- Sale of business prompts Visteon to close Ontario parts plant. // Crain's Detroit Business;01/29/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p4
Reports the decision of Visteon Corp. to close an electronics plant in Ontario.
- Car keys set to become redundant. // Design Engineering;Apr99, p4
Reports on Visteon's development of a radio-operated vehicle entry and engine ignition system. Embedding of a silicon chip in a credit card-sized piece of plastic; Security features.
- Visteon puts its money on the climate control market sector. Battle, John D. // Aftermarket Business;Jul2000, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the debut of Visteon company in the New York Stock Exchange on June 28, 2000. Amount of the company's capital; Business plans of the company; Comments market analysts.