- JBA seeks to clarify supply chain. // InfoWorld;08/03/98, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p57
Reports on JBA International's introduction of Enterprise Work Management, a software included in its System 21 package of financial, manufacturing, customer service and logistics software.
- Meet the `active' supply chain. Bartholomew, Doug // Industry Week/IW;12/07/98, Vol. 247 Issue 22, p16
Describes the computer software Enterprise Work Management from JBA International Inc. Features; Comments from Andrew Moore, North American technology manager of JBA. INSET: Noted.
- Credit software. // Credit Management;Nov99, p15
Reports that business software supplier JBA International Inc. has launched a back office application, Credit Diary, to help mid-market businesses achieve improved levels of customer service. Features; Capabilities; System Requirements.
- Georgia Crown on their mind. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;09/15/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1664, p162
Highlights the advantages of using System 21 Drinks integrated enterprise system from JBA International by Georgia Crown Distributing, distributor of wines. Comments from Gary Keppler, vice president of information systems for the company; How the system functions.
- Certified for 2000. Strok, Dale // IEEE Software;Nov96, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p107
Focuses on the Information Technology Association of America's launching of its Year 2000 certification program. Setting a standard for software conversion; Assurance that commercial software products and services will support computing into the 21st century.
- Closing the deal. // Professional Engineering;02/26/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p7
Focuses on JBA's winning a contract to supply financial and manufacturing software to Bloxwich Engineering.
- Industry groups squabble over Internet calls. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/13/96, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p17
Reports that the Information Technology Association (ITAA) of America has asked the Federal Communications Commission to block efforts by small long-distance companies to regulate telephone calls made over the Internet. Questions on the extent of jurisdiction of the companies; Comments from the...
- OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR. // Advertising Age;12/19/1994 - 12/26/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 53, p19
Presents ten major advertisements in the United States for 1994. Includes Kadu surfer wear from JBA International; Asia Television's feature of Adolf Hitler; Calvin Klein's Obsession.
- IT sales sparked by growth in computer services. // Electronic News;8/2/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1974, p10
Reports on the performance of the information technology (IT) market in 1992. Report by the Information Technology Association of America (ITAA); Findings of the ITAA study; Statistics on IT companies' sales performance; Employment opportunities.