- `Titanic' surfaces with hefty tab and big heart. Sterritt, David // Christian Science Monitor;12/19/97, Vol. 90 Issue 18, p12
Reviews James Cameron's three-hour plus movie `Titanic,' which is the most expensive movie ever made, costing $200 million. Why it cost so much; Whether it is good enough to merit its length. INSET: Soundtrack evokes emotion..
- The shipping news. Lane, Anthony // New Yorker;12/15/97, Vol. 73 Issue 39, p156
Reviews the motion picture `Titanic,' by James Cameron.
- Avoid that sinking feeling. McCall, Bruce // New Yorker;04/14/97, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p90
Provides information on the motion picture `Titanic.' Survivor of the sinking ship; Titanic's onboard band; Weight of the white paint; Number of people to be evacuated; Measurement of the rivets in the hull; Fifth funnel; Reservations for high tea.
- Films. Train, Melanie // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Feb98, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p81
Features the motion picture `Titanic,' directed by James Cameron. Plot of the motion picture.
- Massive attack. Arroyo, Jose // Sight & Sound;Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p16
Focuses on the film `Titanic,' by James Cameron's. Plot of the film; Details on the film; Information on the sinking of the ship. INSET: The sinking felling.
- Reviews. Miller, Laura // Sight & Sound;Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p50
Reviews the motion picture `Titanic,' directed by James Cameron and produced by James Cameron and Jon Laudau.
- Movie column. Fuller, Graham // Interview;Jul97, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p32
Reviews the motion picture `Titanic,' focusing on the inspiration for the movie.
- Rough waters. Brown, Corie; Ansen, David // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);01/12/98 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 131 Issue 2, p57
Reports on the making of the motion picture `Titanic,' directed by James Cameron. Determination of director to get his vision onscreen; Story on the romance of an aristocrat with an artist; Construction of the set in Mexico; Success of premieres in the United States and Asia.
- Movies: Reviews, previews, our views. G.F. // Interview;Jan98, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p49
Reviews the motion picture `Titanic,' directed by James Cameron.