- Positioner flips over a ton. Raymond, Martha K. // Machine Design;04/16/98, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p64
Provides information on the development of a positioning system by Air Technical Industries. Brief information on cradling arrangement of the system; Details on the standards used by the system; Features of the system.
- Mobile crane solves space station puzzle. // Machine Design;2/6/97, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p31
Describes Air Technical Industries' mobile crane, designed for precise positioning of interior panels inside the component modules of the international space station.
- WHAT'S NEW. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/8/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p23
The article offers brief information on the Scorpion Aircraft Tug from Air Technical Industries Inc.
- Ergonomics products from NA 98. // Material Handling Engineering;Jun98, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p28
Describes several products and equipment designed ergonomically and used for safety purposes. Work seats from Tiffin Systems; Multiple-use trucks from Air Technical Industries; Workstation simulation software from Deneb Robotics.
- Extra wide, zero low lift table. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan98, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p278
Features Air Technical Industries' extra-wide Zero-Low scissor lift tables. Standard capacities available; Use in solving material handling problems; Contact information.
- Device grips, lifts, positions tires up to 49â€³ in diameter. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p44
Introduces a tire-wheel gripper-lifter-positioner from Air Technical Industries. Features of the lifting equipment.
- Telescopic Articulating Crane. // Material Handling Management Exclusive Insight;4/12/2012, p4
The article previews Air Technical Industries' telescopic mast articulating crane.
- Scissor lift can move around in any direction. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p41
Highlights Air Technical Industries' hydraulic scissor lift table. Capabilities of the device; Capacity of the scissor lift table; Maneuverability of the equipment.
- Scissor-lift table. // Professional Safety;Jul98, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p40
Features a series of hydraulically operated scissor-lift platforms launched by Air Technical Industries. Features of the units; Contact information available.