Different kind of networking
- Hurco Companies Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/16/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p31
Profiles Indianapolis, Indiana-based technology firm Hurco Cos. Inc. Market value of one common share and common stock; Management and executive compensation; Board of directors as of June 2003.
- Control offers operators increased power and accuracy. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan96, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p186
Introduces the Ultimax SSM control from Hurco. Features and capabilities; Machine shop applications.
- Hurco Companies Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/01/98, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p42
Profiles Hurco Cos. Inc., a computer systems firm based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Value of the company's stocks; Executive compensation; Board of directors.
- Finding the Right Machine Tripled the Capacity for One-Man Shop. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Dec2006, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p36
This article offers information on the VM1 machine from Hurco Companies, Inc.
- Hurco class action claims dismissed. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/24/95, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p9A
Reports on Hurco Cos. Inc.'s announcement of the dismissal of class action claims against the company and its co-defendants in a federal lawsuit. Main products of the company.
- Patent settlements pay off big for Hurco. Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/22/97, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the outcome of Hurco Cos. Inc.'s patent litigations for its computer technology to run machine tools. Hurco's IMS Technology Inc.'s settlement with Bridgeport Machines Inc. to pay for the technology; Settlement agreement with Amada Metrecs Co.; Positive effect of the patent...
- Hurco Cos. Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/09/96, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p30A
Profiles Hurco Cos. Inc., an Indianapolis, Indiana-based manufacturer of computer numerical control systems for machine tools. Financial value; Noteworthy control; Executive compensation; Directors.
- Proxy Corner. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/3/2014, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p17A
The article presents a corporate profile of computer interactive control manufacturer Hurco Cos.Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Hurco investor says woes weren't revealed. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/7/94, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p1A
Reports on an investor lawsuit filed against Hurco Cos. Incorporated. Allegations that Hurco executives issued false statements or omitted key information; Decline of Hurco's stocks due to the slumping European economy; Stock prices; Net loss reported for the fiscal year ending October 31, 1993.
- Bed mill line offers larger size. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p275
Evaluates the Hawk 40 Advantage bed mill machine by Hurco Companies, Incorporated. Features of the product; Uses of the product.