A site worth seeing
- GECAP launches finance Web site. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/25/99, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p22
Reports that GE Capital's Inventory Finance unit has launched a Web site that allows retailers to review their accounts and other key management data online.
- New Trucking Industry Portal Launched by GE Capital. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2000, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p75
Provides information on the Web site launched by GE Capital which provides financial and service solutions for the transportation needs of companies. Customer services offered by the site; Information on its financing options for the transportation industry.
- GE auto lease unit hums, eyes new growth engine. Durgin, Hillary // Crain's Chicago Business;12/20/93, Vol. 16 Issue 51, p4
Reports on the plan of General Electric Capital Auto Financial Services (GEAFS) to launch a national program leasing cars to consumers with blemished credit histories. Clout as the largest independent auto lessor in the United States; Risk of the market; Comments from industry analysts.
- GE Rewards MasterCard hits goal of a million accounts. Kleege, Stephen // American Banker;11/17/93, Vol. 158 Issue 220, p12
Reports on the attainment of GE Rewards MasterCard of its goal of one million accounts. Subsidiary of GE Capital Corporation; Comparison with the sales of AT&T Universal Card and Motors MasterCard.
- GE Capital launches small-business college. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/1/95, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p24
Reports on the launching of the GE Capital Small Business College by GE Capital's Community Small Business Development Group. Goals of the college; Fees; Program; Topics; Contact information.
- GE Capital, on local buying spree, mum about plans for... Fleischer, Jo // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/25/95, Vol. 34 Issue 52, p1
Reports that General Electric (GE) Capital Corporation is on a buying spree to buy other corporations. Plans for three expansive properties in North Stamford; Officials view; Comments from GE Capital spokesman Neal McGarity; More information.
- GE capital to launch a MasterCard in fall; tied to retail discounts. Levin, G. // Advertising Age;6/1/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 22, p50
Reports that GE Capital Corp. is planning to introduce a MasterCard in September through its Monogram Bank. Benefits of the card to consumers; Will join an already crowded market; Other relative newcomers.
- GE Capital opens Bloomfield Hills office. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;1/15/96, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p23
Reports on the opening of General Electric Capital Corp.'s Bloomfield Hills office in Michigan. Services offered at the Bloomfield Hills office; Three business deals handled by GE Capital in Michigan in 1995.
- GE Capital Financial signs $20 million lease for 120,000 square feet. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/06/98, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p3
Reports that GE Capital Financial has signed a 10-year lease office space agreement with GVA Business Properties Group. Amount of the lease agreement; Location of the office building the company which the company will occupy upon completion; Business background of GE Capital.