Better adhesive application
- THE GLUE THAT BINDS. // Beverage Industry;Mar2009, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p49
The article reports on the introduction of an equipment that dispenses hot-melt adhesives and cold sealants to secondary packages by Nordson Corp. in Duluth, Georgia. Rick Pallante, marketing development manager for packaging at Nordson Corp. states that the initiative aims to upgrade...
- UNDER WRAPS. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Oct2004, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p58
Reports on the acquisition of a new adhesive dispensing system by Chocolat Alprose from Nordson Corp. Distinct features of the system; Prevalence of the new system on the manufacturing process of the products of Chocolat Alprose; Impact of the demand of small, foil-wrapped chocolate bars on the...
- WHAT'S NEW. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Jan2016, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p30
The article offers information on several adhesives and sealing technology including the Ross X-Series ultra-high-shear mixer from Charles Ross & Co., the Unity HiTemp syringe barrels from dispensing equipment company Nordson Corp. and the Elecolit adhesives from adhesives supplier Techsil Ltd.
- NORDSON CORPORATION. // Nonwovens Industry;Aug2007, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p48
An examination of the textile machinery manufacturer Nordson Corporation. The company will display their systems for applying adhesives, sealants and coatings at the 2007 International Textile Machinery Association exhibition. Their machinery is designed for the production of nonwovens used in...
- EQUIPMENT. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Sep2011, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p46
The article offers brief information on several systems used in adhesives and sealants industry including the strength test system from Brookfield Engineering Co., the new MiniPUR melter system from Nordson Corp., and the explosion-proof control panel systems from Charles Ross & Son Co.
- COMPANY NEWS. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Jun2012, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p7
The article offers global news briefs related to adhesives and sealants industry. Emerald Kalama Chemical BV has begun its construction of a 60% capacity expansion for non-phthalate plasticizers in Kalama, Washington facility. H.B. Fuller Co. will close six manufacturing facilities and eliminate...
- NEW EQUIPMENT DIGEST PRODUCT REVIEW. // New Equipment Digest;Jun2010, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p60
The article evaluates several manufacturing equipment including the EP29LP-1 potting compound from Master Bond Inc., the PatternJet Plus hot-melt applicators from Nordson Corp., and the Pyro-Putty 950 sealant system from Aremco Products Inc.
- COMPANY NEWS. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Jun2015, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the adhesives & sealants industry (ASI) worldwide as of June 2015. Topics include the approval of the final design engineering and lead-time process equipment by Emerald Kalama Chemical BV, the expansion of Lanxess Corp. with its distribution network in...
- FEELING is Believing. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;
The article evaluates the Braille adhesive application system developed by Nordson Corp.