`The Honda Effect'
- Untitled. // Automotive Marketing;Jun93, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p54
Presents a solution for the fuel gauge needle sticking in one position on the 1990 Honda Accord. Test of the gauge as described in the manual; Gauge assembly removal; Information from Alldata Corp. Automotive Information System.
- Honda Accord roars back, tails Ford Taurus again. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;11/8/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5525, p4
Reports on the financial performance of the Honda Accord in the automobile market. Number two slot after the Ford Taurus in car sales; Introduction of an Accord automobile model in September 1993; Accord and Taurus sales for October 1993.
- VTEC boosts Accord wagon. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;2/7/1994, Vol. 67 Issue 5537, p18
Reports on American Honda Motor Co.'s technical upgrading of its Accord wagon. Enhancement of power; Improvement of gas mileage; Two trim levels; Features of its level; Pricing.
- Prices up for Accord. // Automotive News;8/14/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5618, p28
Reports on American Honda Motor Co. Inc.'s raising of prices on its 1996 Accord sedans.
- Stand Alone. // AutoWeek;3/3/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p30
Presents information related to the 2003 Honda Accord Coupe automobiles. Features of the automobile lineup; Design of the Accord EX V6. INSET: OWNERS SAYï¿½.
- More power for Honda's new Accord. McCosh, Dan; Brown, Stuart F. // Popular Science;Oct93, Vol. 243 Issue 4, p36
Offers a preview drive of the 1994 Accord, a redefined upgrade of Honda's highest-volume model. Engine; Acceleration; Interior design; Cost.
- First look at new Accord. // Automotive News;7/5/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5507, p2
Presents a photograph of Honda's replacement for the Accord, due in the fall of 1993. Styling; Bodywork; Plan for a wagon version.
- 1995 Honda Accord. // Motor Age;Jul95, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p58
Presents the specifications and other attributes of the 1995 Honda Accord (Automobile). Technical notes.
- Night shift. // Automotive News;8/26/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5675, p2
Presents a photograph of a prototype of the 1998 Honda Accord automobile.
- 'Bang for buck' philosophy drove development of coupe. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;9/1/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5729, p22
Interviews Erik Berkman, chief engineer for the Accord coupe with Honda R&D of North America. Some of the trade-offs in designing the coupe; Thoughts about possible plans for a convertible; The issue of cost versus content.