Evolution of enterprise software in the auto industry
- The information paradox. GILCHRIST, Alan // Scire;jul-dic2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p13
Personal thoughts on the varied practice and still unformed theory of information science. After some four decades of strong development of information handling practice, largely in support of the disciplines of science and technology, advances in the traditional areas of practice have slowed...
- Episode Discovery from Event Evolution. Ahirrao, Rutuja; Patel, Sachin; Pandit, Rakesh // International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technolo;2014, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p5756
Event evolution is the most challenging task now days. There are series of events which are incident in a sequence and event evolution is used to arrange and show these events in the exact way as they occur. Lack of appropriate integration between events information causes severe problem as they...
- The way we were. Donston, Debra // eWeek;2/16/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p10
The article presents the author's opinion on the evolution of information technology based periodical "PC Week" on the occasion of its 25th anniversary. In 2000, PC Week's name was changed to "eWeek" to reflect the effectiveness of the technology that was driving and supporting business. She...
- corporate evolution. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p1949
A definition of the term corporate evolution is presented. It refers to the way in which organizations are transformed through the use of information technology.
- Even Smarter Cars. // Caribbean Business;2/27/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p58
Focuses on information technology advances in the automobile industry in the Caribbean Area in 2001. Industry changes brought about by information technology; Overview on the efforts of local industry players in installing information technology; Response of customers to information technology...
- Chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Philippines Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p35
The article presents a forecast and competitive scenario analysis from Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) concerning the Asian auto sector and information technology industry in the Philippines.
- The Business of I/S. // Automotive Industries;Jul99 Supplement, Vol. 179 Issue 7, p9
Provides information on a survey concerning the impact of information technology (IT) on the automobile industry. Percentage of the automobile survey respondents organizations' gross revenues that are spent on IT; Criteria most often used to evaluate return on technology investments; Two...
- Digest: Information Technology. // Automotive News;08/09/99, Vol. 73 Issue 5832, p16
No abstract available.
- Sensible IT Strategy. Piszczalski, Martin // Automotive Design & Production;Apr2003, Vol. 115 Issue 4, p16
Discusses the relationship between information technology (IT) and the automobile industry. Information on the use of IT in the automobile industry during the 1980s; Issues that contribute to the bad relationship between IT and the automobile industry; Difference between old and young...