- In-State Market Snapshot. // Wireless Week;4/29/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p27
Presents a graph showing the performance of the wireless infrastructure market in 2001.
- WIRELESS SPENDING IN EUROPE ($ BILLIONS). // 2.5G-4G;Jun2013, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p1
A chart is presented that shows the wireless spending in Europe in billion U.S. dollars.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;07/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p40
Presents charts and graphs featuring information on the wireless communication industry in the United States as of July 2000. Portfolio index; Stock of the week; Worldwide home networking market share based on node shipments from 1995 to 2005.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p88
Presents charts on stocks of wireless communication service industry as of March 2001.
- By the Numbers. // Wireless Week;3/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p60
Presents several charts and graphs about the wireless communication industry as of March 15, 2003.
- World Satellite Industry Revenues By Segment: Long-Term Review. // Wireless Satellite & Broadcasting;Mar2014, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p1
A chart is presented which shows the growth of revenues from the global satellite industry by segment and as a whole from 2004 to 2013, with satellite services growing from 57 percent of revenues to 61 percent, and an overall growth from 74.3 billion dollars to 195.2 billion dollars.
- MARKET DIARY. // RCR Wireless News;12/22/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p22
Several charts are presented that cite the market performance among wireless companies in the U.S.
- BARNES Reports: U.S. Satellite Telecommunications Industry (NAICS 51741). // United States Satellite Telecommunications Industry Report;2012, preceding p1
Several charts are presented depicting the satellite telecommunications industry in the U.S. including wired telecommunications, wireless telecommunications, and Internet broadcasting.
- WIRELESS SPENDING IN LATIN AMERICA($ BILLIONS). // Latin America Telecom;Oct2013, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
A graph is presented showing the rate of wireless spending in Latin America from 2006 to 2016.