- People. // RCR;08/10/98, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p28
Presents information on the activities of employees within the telecommunication industry. Appointment of Zaiba Nanaji as partner responsible for the Telecommunications Services group by J.D. Power and Associates; Hiring of numerous employess by K&L Microwave company.
- Ease the transition to alternative office arrangements. McShulskis, Elaine // HRMagazine;Oct97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p20
States that the key to keeping telecommunicating employees productive is to make sure employees feel good about the transition. Some tips; Ways to communicate the change to the employees.
- Fishing in the talent pool. Harler, Curt // Business Communications Review;May97, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p38
Discusses the projected shortage of skilled workers in the networking and telecommunication industry of the United States. Effects of the shortage; Advantages of outsourcing as an alternative; Number of companies applying for internal training programs. INSETS: Automated network...
- Moving around the industry. // Telephony;1/2/95, Vol. 228 Issue 1, p14
Gives news on the various appointments in the telecommunications industry. Appointment of Daniel C. Stanzione by AT&T Network Systems as the president of AT&T Bell Laboratories; Gregory M. Braden's appointment as vice president of Southern Multimedia Communications; More.
- Empowering call center agents. Sulkin, Allan // Business Communications Review;Dec94, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p20
Looks at ways to empower call center agents. Efficiency-enhancing tools; Agent mobility; Maximization of employee's training and experience; Additional duties of call center managers.
- Untitled. // Telephony;8/16/93, Vol. 225 Issue 7, p37
Lists executive appointments in the telecommunication industry. Thomas R. Losson as vice president-business development of Harris Electronic Systems; Stephen M. Carter as president and chief executive officer of Southwestern Bell Telecom; David P. Vitt as manager of quality improvement at...
- People. // RCR;02/03/97, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p28
Reports on appointments in the telecommunications industry. Steven Cadwell appointed as vice president of national accounts at Paging Network Incorporated; Appointment of three directors at Comcast Cellular Communications Incorporated; W. Patrick Shannon named as vice president and comptroller...
- The rising job tide. Titch, Steven // Telephony;01/06/97, Vol. 232 Issue 1, p72
Comments on the supply and demand for telecommunication employees in the United States. Recruitment trends; Prescribed qualifications; Employee base programs of selected companies.
- The best job in the world (part-II). McClelland, Stephen // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jul97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p8
Opinion. Part II. Focuses on bright job opportunities in the telecommunications industry. Strategies for recruiting the best workers; Career paths that would fit most people in most organizations; Job growth in the front line.
- People. // RCR;10/28/96, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p23
Presents information on the appointments of employees within the telecommunications industry. Naming of James white as vice president of 360 degree Communications Company; Appointment of James Stringer as vice president of sales and marketing of ReadyCom Incorporated; Awarding of Karl E....