- Motient enters InPhonic agreement. // RCR Wireless News;8/6/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p30
Talks about the distribution agreement between Motient Corp. and InPhonic. Focus of the agreement; Significance of the deal.
- Motient, SkyTerra realign MSS asset ownership. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;5/15/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p15
The article reports on a contract signed by Motient Corp. and SkyTerra Communications Inc. in May 2006. Motient Corp. and SkyTerra Communications Inc. signed agreements to consolidate ownership and control of mobile satellite service assets, whose value is tied to plans to build and operate...
- Motient Re-Enters Messaging Market. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;7/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 26, p12
Deals with the re-entry of Motient Corp. in the wireless data market following a bankruptcy period. Core strategy of the firm with its re-entry; Challenge facing the firm in the market; Advantages of Motient over cellular carriers; Sales pitch of Motient with its service; Comments from Roberta...
- Motient's Big Push For A Consumer Base. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p28
Provides information on the two-way wireless messaging service of Motient Corp. called eLink Fortified with Yahoo. Plan of the company to expand into the consumer segment; Marketing strategy of the company; Background of the company; Response of the market.
- Motient to provide data to GE transportation business. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p22
Reports that Motient Corp. has signed an agreement with General Electric Co. to provide circuit switched satellite data communications services to the latter's transportation business operations, GE Transportation Systems.
- MSV exercises option, Motient raises cash. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p8
Reports on the amount raised by Motient Corp. in October 2001 to pay a loan from Rare Medium Group Incorporated. Help extended by Mobile Satellite Ventures LLC; Information on the loan of Motient from Rare Medium; Amount of subordinated convertible notes issued to investors.
- Reach out--we'll be there. Klaus, Oliver // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/29/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 35, p29
Features interWAVE, a telecommunications company based in California. Mobile infrastructure services offered by the company; Company assets; Market entry into Iraq.
- BELLSOUTH SELECTS WEBUSENET FOR UPGRADED NEWSGROUP SERVICES. // RBOC Update;Nov2001, p2
Reports the agreement between BellSouth Corp. and UseNet access provider WebUseNet. Provision of upgraded newsgroup platform for BellSouth Internet Service customers; Services offered by the collaboration; Background information on BellSouth and WebUseNet.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;7/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 29, p19
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of July 16, 2001. Warning issued by TeleCommunications Systems Inc. on its second-quarter revenue; Partnership between Motient Corp. and software development company Geneer; Amount secured by ReefEdge Inc. in a second round of funding...