Agency Lowers Pinnacle's Ratings
- S&P places Pinnacle on CreditWatch. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p2
Reports the credit rating given to Pinnacle Holdings Inc. by Standard & Poor's Corp in New York.
- Moody's downgrades SpectraSite, Pinnacle. // RCR Wireless News;1/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade SpectraSite Holdings Inc. and Pinnacle Holdings Inc. Reason behind the move taken by Moody's; Rates for the senior discount notes of both SpectraSite and Pinnacle following the downgrade.
- A RATINGS WINNER. Woodifield, Peter // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul2000, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p46
Explains why a company may need a credit rating. Importance of a good rating; Complexity of getting a rating; Two principal rating agencies; Requirement for getting a rating; Why rating agencies try to avoid changing the ratings frequently.
- The trouble with triple A. Lindorff, Dave // Global Finance;Apr99, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p20
Discusses the drawbacks for companies of having AAA credit ratings. Cost of fiscal conservatism; Link between capital structure and shareholder value; Financial ratios, three-year growth of earnings and share prices of 16 AAA-rated companies; Benefits of triple A rating.
- Pinnacle acquires Dallas facility. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p7
Informs that Pinnacle Holdings Inc. entered an agreement to acquire a collocation facility in Dallas, Texas which houses numerous large anchor telecom tenants.
- Pinnacle cancels IPO. // RCR;08/24/98, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p11
Reports on Pinnacle Holdings Inc.'s August 1998 disclosure of the cancellation of its initial public offering. Reason cited by the Sarasota, Florida company for its decision; Where Pinnacle provides wireless communications rental tower space; Number of towers that were purchased or constructed...
- Pinnacle Upsized Loans Backing Buyout. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/30/2012, p9
The article reports that Pinnacle Holdings, the parent company of Paradym Ltd. is issuing an additional 20 million dollars in senior secured credit facility.
- Pinnacle adds 73 towers. // RCR;05/10/99, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p15
Reports that Pinnacle Holdings Inc. has entered into an agreement to acquire 73 towers in Louisiana and Texas.
- Data needs drive telecom hotel biz. Smith, Hilary // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p1
Reports on plans by telecommunications firm Pinnacle Holdings Inc. to pursue opportunities in the colocation facility business.