- Openwave: One Year After Convergence. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p10
Features Openwave Systems Inc., a telecommunication company. Company history; Marketing strategies; Net Revenues.
- Openwave Offers Unified Messaging Upgrade. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the general availability of the unified messaging product of Openwave Systems Inc. Nature of the technology; Features and application of the product; Advantages of the product; Plans to demonstrate the product.
- Openwave Adds To Wireless Data Arsenal. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;6/3/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p12
Reports on the acquisition of wireless communication companies SignalSoft Corp. and Elipsus Systems Inc. by Openwave Systems Inc., as of June 2002. Amount paid by Openwave Systems for the acquisitions; Purpose of the acquisitions; Information on the partnership between SignalSoft and Openwave...
- Reliance Communication May Soon Acquire Aircel To Form India's 2nd Largest Telecom Behemoth. // Trak.in;12/23/2015, p1
The article reports acquisition of mobile network operator Aircel controlled by Maxis Communication in Malaysia, by Reliance Communication. Topics discussed include aim of the merger to gain benefits by combining operating expenditure, capital expenditure of both the companies for increasing...
- Briefly. // Telephony;02/05/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 6, p84
Provides news briefs on telecommunication industry as of February 2001. Launching of the wireless Internet service of the YadaYada company; Introduction of Service OS, a service platform from Openwave company.
- Openwave offers 'boundless messaging'. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p55
Deals with the release by OpenWave Systems Inc. of its version 3.0 Unified Messaging product. Comparison to other unified messaging products; Features; Significance of the product to the unified communications plan of OpenWave.
- RCom Launches Roaming Pack for Post-paid Customers. // Voice & Data;Nov2013, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p76
The article reports on the launch of an international roaming pack by telecommunication company Reliance Communications for its post-paid Global Systems for Mobile communication (GSM) customers.
- RCom Launches 'Awesome America' Pack for Post Paid Customers. // Voice & Data;Nov2013, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p80
The article reports on the launch of the international roaming pack Awesome America by Reliance Communications (RCom) for its post-paid GSM customers.
- RCOM open to acquisitions in domestic market. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Aug2013, p8
The article reports on the announcement of telecommunications company Reliance Communications Ltd. (RCOM) that it is open to acquisitions and will search opportunities for consolidation in the industry.