Lucent Insider Pat Russo Returns As CEO
- HOT. Mehta, Stephanie N. // Fortune;2/4/2002, Vol. 145 Issue 3, p23
Details the professional experience of Patricia Russo, chief executive officer of Lucent Technologies Inc. Comparison to Carly Fiorina; Russo's years of experience at AT&T and as president of Kodak.
- Russo Back to Lead Lucent. Morrison, Gale // Electronic News;1/14/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p24
Reports that Patricia F. Russo would be returning to Lucent Technologies Inc. as president and chief executive officer. Her responsibility at Lucent; Russo's work experience; What Russo is known for.
- How She Acquired A French Accent. Rothman, Wilson // Time;5/8/2006, Vol. 167 Issue 19, p132
The article looks at Patricia Russo, the chief executive officer of Lucent Technologies. In 2001 Russo took the position as president of Eastman Kodak when the company was doing poorly. Nine months later she returned to her former employer, Lucent, when the company was worse off than Kodak....
- MARY KRAMER: Nonprofit brings out the good Scout in exec. Kramer, Mary // Crain's Detroit Business;04/16/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p9
Reports on the appointment of Denise Christy as chief executive officer of the Michigan Metro Girl Scout Council in Detroit, Michigan. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- EVentures hires equity expert to fill Grabiner role. // Marketing (00253650);10/7/1999, p15
Reports on Diana Noble's appointment as chief executive officer of eVentures, the new media investment fund headed by Mark Booth. Noble's career background; Job responsibilities; Development of teams for businesses that eVentures plans to launch in Great Britain.
- Wright tops Sales Co. // Daily Variety;10/19/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 34, p6
Reports that British film sales company the Sales Co. has named Jane Wright as its acting chief executive officer.
- Not there yet. Dalton, Dan R.; Daily, Catherine M. // Across the Board;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the progress of women in the executive and board positions in corporations in the United States. Apparent evidences of progress; Progress on boards of directors; Number of women serving as chief executive officers in Inc. 100 firms; Lack of participation of women as inside directors;...
- Lucent Targets More Layoffs. // Wireless Week;8/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the plan of Lucent company to layoff a portion of its workforce before the end of 2001. Purpose of the move; Number of Lucent employees laid off as of August 27, 2001.
- Former Lucent employees on secrets charge. // Electronics Weekly;4/17/2002, Issue 2048, p5
Reports that former engineer employees of Lucent Technologies are accused of stealing company secrets from another four companies. List of the companies which accused the former employees of Lucent.